First 4 Figures SEGA All-Star figurine statue line

DiGi Valentine

So, for those that don't know, the company First 4 Figures have begun a deal with SEGA to make a bunch of figurine statues of some of SEGA's favourite game characters.

Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue was already put on sale not too long ago. You can see it in all its bad ass glory here!!

NOW, First 4 Figures want to see what you think they should include in the rest of their line up, with a voting poll being hosted in their forums.

The topic is over --> here!!

The voting poll is multiple choice, so go nuts and choose! The quality of the figurines are high-class. It's very rare we get merchandise as good as this outside of Japan.

Get in there and get voting, people! (you can even sign up using FaceBook and Twitter, if you don't want all the hassle. Getting in and voting is quick and easy).

I personally want to see Streets of Rage and Phantasy Star Online get more votes than they're currently getting (would love a Blaze Fielding and Red Ring Rico statue, personally).

Naturally, i voted for NiGHTS too. Because, hey, this is me we're talking about!

I just figured i should bring this to everybody's attention. The voting poll seems to be going over a lot of peoples heads, and we as gamers here should show support for the things we love, right? :D

Anybody else own anything from First 4 Figures, by the way? If so, what? I'm curious! :)

Also, if a topic for this already exists then nuke this one! Cheers~

Edited by DiGi Valentine

Oh no no, those are not listed in vote count order, they're listed in the order they were added to the poll in.

That's also why Phantasy Star is right at the bottom. It initially was not considered until fans in the comments suggested it gets added.

I really want Phantasy Star to get more votes than this, and Streets of Rage too. They both have large online communities so it would make sense for those guys to get in there and vote, before they miss their chance!

Edited by DiGi Valentine

No Daytona Hornet? NO BUY.

Really though, some awesome stuff in the pipe here. And look, another poll where Vyse is surprisingly (to me) burning up the ranks! Apparently he's much more popular than SEGA wants to admit, not having even acknowledged the Skies of Arcadia franchise in over a decade (until All-Stars Racing Transformed, anyway.)

Yeah, actually a few other people in the comments suggested the Hornet car too. Though, that might be a licensing issue, i'm not sure. It's a nice idea though, i'd cop that.

As for Vyse, yeah definitely. That character get's a lot of love, i wouldn't be surprised if he makes the All-Stars statue line. They're looking at the highest voted ones and Vyse is definitely one of those! :)

Yeah, actually a few other people in the comments suggested the Hornet car too. Though, that might be a licensing issue, i'm not sure. It's a nice idea though, i'd cop that.

Eh, they could always just market it as the SEGA Racing Classic or something, kind of like how Sumo Digital got around the issue by not mentioning the word "Daytona" in ASRT at all. The car itself doesn't have any Daytona-specific markings, so they could get away with it.

That is technically quite true, yeah! That could work!

In other news, NiGHTS has been given his own official poll now, asking what pose and outfit the character should be in. The poll is open for one week so if you want to get a NiGHTS figurine statue then now's your chance to get your voice heard!

The poll is here!

I've got to hand it to First 4 Figures, really liking their stance on listening to the fans choices and suggestions. Not many companies go to this kind of levels in getting consumer feedback!