PRC245 - Winner Announced: Bowser Can Lose His Drivers Licence With This Speed (Super Mario Kart)

Bundeslang

The People's Remix Competition 245

PRCv10-11

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

Last round two Remixers entered the contest. MindWanderer and Esperado both got a first place vote, but Esperado is declared as the winner. Since I didn't receive a source yet and I am not able to start PRC in the upcoming days, I decided to start it already with a source selected by me. Esperado still is encouraged to send a source to me. It can help to solve a summer problem (meaning that I can use it to keep PRC running during my vacation in the summer. I don't know yet how the schedule is gonna be then, but that source can really help).

Esperado was last rounds winner. However, since he didn't send a source to me yet and I don't have time in the upcoming days I've decided to start PRC245 already with a source selected by me. In line with the last two times it happened, I selected a Bowser Castle theme from Mario Kart, this time the SNES version. Since it is the last Bowser Castle theme of Mario Kart where I'm familliar with, I need to think something else next time it happens.

I've uploaded two midi's, more can be found at Vgmusic.

Esperado still may send a source to me, it will be used for a later round. He can enter and win this round.

PRC245.jpg

Source: Super Mario Kart (SNES) - Bowser's Castle

MIDI 1

MIDI 2

Wiki

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit.

GOOD LUCK!

PRC instructions

1. Limitations at ThaSauce require your entry to be 20 MB or less in size. Length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed (only as Bonus Mixes). If anyone has problems with uploading songs to ThaSauce let me know (in this thread) and post a download link to your song in this thread (so I can upload it to ThaSauce).
  2. Entries must be posted in the ThaSauce link by TUESDAY May 28th 2013 at 10:59 am ThaSauce time: check my signature (below) or the ThaSauce page for the exact time left.
  3. You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix. You can post it in the thread if that doesn't work.
  4. Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
  5. Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score.
  6. The winner of this round may select the source for PRC246.
  7. You can find the full rules list at this page as well.

Doulifee's PRC Archives! For information about the previous contests.

PRC

Edited by Bundeslang

Its amazing what an extra hour or 2 can do to a song... (re-upped)

Apparently 24 hours doesnt do much for a PRC tho. Shame.

It didn't (except for your update). Since this means there's no voting stage there's plenty of time so it was worth the try.

So this means the winner is V___.

V___, you may select the source for PRC246. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

Send your source as fast as you can, but before this Friday, 31st of May 2013.