Skyward Sword music in reverse?

Darkomega99

No I'm not talking about the main theme, that one is obvious and everyone knows about it by now. My sister raised an interesting point to me about the Levias Battle theme in that it almost has a slightly choppy sound to it. The kind that you get when you play a song backwards. So we reversed it to see if it sounded like anything.

It's likely it's nothing, but the tune sound familiar for some reason. Does anyone else think so, or know what it might be if it is indeed something reversed?

Reversed version can be found in a .wav format here.

It called it fi's theme for some reason, it certainly isn't though.

Edited by Darkomega99

This is the closest I even get to it sounding something from Zelda. And even then it's a pretty big stretch. It fills in pretty close for a bit at times, then goes completely left field the rest of the time. But that is the closest I get to it sounding like anything familiar.

I wonder if any games purposfully DO hide stuff in their music. Does anyone know of something that does?

There was that one part in Halo, Assault on the Control Room I think, where you fly a Banshee up to a specific ledge and creep to one specific point where a piano tune kicks in -- I think it was an older tune Marty O'Donnel had written for another game.

This is slightly related, but check out this 1976 tune from early electronic music pioneer Mort Garson. The first few seconds have this big FF vibe and then the melody starts exactly like the Zelda lullaby.