Play-testing my difficult puzzle game

Update #3: The sound engineer has mastered most of the tracks for me. Yay! He was kind enough to give me feedback on one artist's track so I told that artist and he is adjusting some things. He asked if he could finish it by this weekend. I told him that sooner would be better but since everyone involved is working for free, I don't intend to push to hard. Asking for a week is not really an outrageous request after all. So once he's got that done, I'll send it to the engineer and he can finish the mastering and then I stick them into the game, test it one more time and then send it to all of you. Thank you for your patience.

Update #2: I gave all the music to the mastering guy and he said he'll be done by next weekend. I want to give the game to all of you after I have put in the mastered music so that any glitches relating to music will be found as well. Hopefully, we'll all be playing the game together starting next Monday. Yay!

Update #1: All positions have been filled. Thank you very much for your support.

If you are, you would be really helping me out. It's a 32-stage puzzle game that I made with RPG Maker. It is a complete game with a story, endings and everything. It is very difficult. Most puzzles are riddles or thinking problems of some sort but there are some very hard action rooms as well. Of curse, I will give you the answers to look at in case you get stuck.

The goal of this play test:

Just to find glitches. I am satisfied with what I have done gameplay-wise. However, I will still listen to any criticism you have about the game. I am playing now to find more glitches myself so that hopefully, you guys don't h

Encounter any glitches. It's about 30 minutes for a speed runner. A new play could probably finish it in couple if hours with the help of an answer sheet just when you get stuck.

Now who wants to play my game for free and be listed in the credits?

Edited by The Legendary Zoltan

Awesome! Thanks a lot guys. I think I'll go ahead and stop accepting people right here. 8 should be plenty. It's a huge deed you are all doing for me. I'm going through one more time myself, to pick up whatever I can find on a full playthrough, since adding all the final touches. I also have a masterer working on the soundtrack but I don't we need to wait for that. As soon as I finish my current check, I'll send you each the link to the game.

Basically you just need to playthrough it with a pen or a text file open to write down anything that seems odd, glitchy, or even just bad. I'll try to take into consideration as much as I can regarding subjective stuff and gameplay feedback. Please send your feedback to me as a .txt file because I do not have MS word or just an email or private message. Thanks. I will also send you a text file with the solutions to all the puzzles but part of the feedback I'd like from you is whether the puzzles make sense or not, so please don't look at it until you really get stuck.

It will not be long before we start. Do any of you noble people have any questions?

PS: Please do not share the game with anyone else or talk about it's details openly in this thread. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Update #2: I gave all the music to the mastering guy and he said he'll be done by next weekend. I want to give the game to all of you after I have put in the mastered music so that any glitches relating to music will be found as well. Hopefully, we'll all be playing the game together starting next Monday. Yay!

Edited by The Legendary Zoltan

• 2 weeks later...

Update #3: The sound engineer has mastered most of the tracks for me. Yay! He was kind enough to give me feedback on one artist's track so I told that artist and he is adjusting some things. He asked if he could finish it by this weekend. I told him that sooner would be better but since everyone involved is working for free, I don't intend to push to hard. Asking for a week is not really an outrageous request after all. So once he's got that done, I'll send it to the engineer and he can finish the mastering and then I stick them into the game, test it one more time and then send it to all of you. Thank you for your patience.

• 4 weeks later...