Banjo-Kazooie Symphony album released

dummy

Hello!

A lot of the time I release my orchestrations and covers for free on my YouTube channel, but occasionally I love to dedicate considerable time/effort/resources into big projects. A few months back I released Super Metroid Symphony and its success meant that I could spend May working on another big project!

IFLpV6d.jpg

Banjo-Kazooie Symphony is a 72 minute long, 30 track orchestral album dedicated to the work of Grant Kirkhope on Rare's amazing Banjo-Kazooie soundtrack. It orchestrates much of the music from the original game, remaining faithful to the source material while hopefully adding a little of my style to the pieces.

A full preview of the album is available over on Soundcloud and the album itself is available now from the (Loudr store) or iTunes. It's licensed so that it's completely legit/legal and the copyright owners are compensated. You can also find out more info and listen to previews over on the project's site - banjosymphony.com

Edited by dummy