Started a Sonic Sleeve Tattoo!

PirateCrab

I even acknowledged this on my Twitter earlier this afternoon. If you're personally happy with what you're doing, then that's all you need. Just don't mind the barbarians around OCR so much, and just focus on the responsibility in the first place.

To those who mocked him: if you think someone having a Sonic tattoo is a bad thing, I have two words: Javier Culson. Take that. :P

To be fair its a decent tattoo, my only issue with it is if it was me i wouldnt have chosen the cover image of the one of the worst games in the series.

but knowing my tastes i would of got a tattoo of evil super sonic from the uk fleetway comics

149677-6289-sonic_super.jpg

but each to their own.

To the haters, I really couldn't care less. Sonic was the first game I've played and the fact I still play it now 18 years later, on my actual Megadrive is the reason I got it. It made me happy through my childhood and still makes me happy now :)

Sure it's the pose from sonic 06, one of the most terrible games, but it's also one of the sharpest looking poses that exist for sonic which is perfect for the design I want.

In regards to the sleeve itself, it runs through Sonic 1/2/3. Sonic 1 and green hill zone on the bottom third, metal sonic (Or metallix for the old school comic fans) in death egg zone around the middle and elbow of my arm with the death egg too, into the top third which is in fact evil super sonic with all the emeralds surrounding him in doomsday zone with robotnik and his ship. Mobius (Or earth) will be on my shoulder.

As I said, I don't care about haters. It's my arm, figured I'd share it with a community that would actually like this kinda thing. Everybody has their own personal taste, and this is fin for me :)

To everyone who liked it, thanks very much, I'll share more as it progresses!

To the haters, I really couldn't care less. Sonic was the first game I've played and the fact I still play it now 18 years later, on my actual Megadrive is the reason I got it. It made me happy through my childhood and still makes me happy now :)

That's what matters, man. Regardless of all of the disappointments that Sega has made over the years, Sonic is an undeniably important part of many people's personal gaming history, and gaming in general.

In regards to the sleeve itself, it runs through Sonic 1/2/3. Sonic 1 and green hill zone on the bottom third, metal sonic (Or metallix for the old school comic fans) in death egg zone around the middle and elbow of my arm with the death egg too, into the top third which is in fact evil super sonic with all the emeralds surrounding him in doomsday zone with robotnik and his ship. Mobius (Or earth) will be on my shoulder.

Dude. That sounds flippin' awesome. Like seriously epic. Keep us posted, please!