I'll Mix Your Tracks for Free! -audio fidelity productions-

Hey y'all.

I am getting a bit stir-crazy over here and want to get back to more mixing. I have tracks in the works but I need to think more monetar(il)y for the future.

I'm starting here. I'd like to offer people here to send me one of their works to mix (and probably master too) for free. You can hear my works I've mixed www.audiofidelityproductions.com. I work in variety of styles. I may even opt to help with samples and synthesis if I feel it will really help.

You could send me files through Gobbler, or whatever works for you. I would ask that you give me a variety of options to process and work with your tracks. Unless a track is absolutely dependent on a delay, distortion, eq, or reverb for part of the integral sound design of the part, in which case keep it on and send me both. But I'm wanting tracks to be dry so I can have more options.

If you're interested in hearing your work in a new light please message me privately here or on my website which I will receive directly. This is for friends and strangers alike. This doesn't have to be OC Remixes but can certainly be original works.

please include in your message:

- the current version of your complete track (mp3 is fine)

- information about the track and your vision for it

- information about yourself as an artist (your intention, sound, and influences)

- reference material: cited tracks/artists you're hearing in your track

- technical info: DAW, any specific softsynths used. sample and bit rate

I can take sessions directly from Ableton, Logic, Pro Tools, and Cubase. But all I really need is the raw waveforms. You can see from my gear page any softsynths and plugins that will translate.

I'm not sure what kind of response I will get here. I have a bit of time on my hands and can work on tracks pretty quickly, but I may have to opt to decline tracks that I think need further improvement or you may have to wait a little bit for me to get to you. I promise not to leave anyone hanging but please keep in mind this is a free service I'm offering. Thanks! I hope I get some takers! :)!!

Edited by audio fidelity

I'd be interested in hearing how a track of mine could or should be mixed--like, how my music would sound if someone with skills mixed it. Would it be possible to have sort of a short summary of what you did? It's more for personal development.

Are you asking to hear my portfolio or about of my philosophy behind mixing? Because there is a general philosophy but the approach changes track to track.

But I'll summarize my experience. I have done many OCR tracks of my own with many different styles, but most of these are years old and not using my current gear or expertise I've gained more recently. "The End to a New Beginning" on the Wild Arms Arrangement is my most recent (two years old) and my new mix of "Genesis of Destruction" (which will hopefully come out eventually) are the best current examples of mixing in OCR tracks. I have mixed many pop/rock/dance tracks for artists in Nashville. If you go to the mixing tab on my page you can hear a hand picked collection of my more polished mixes. Two of the most recent artists I have mixed are "The Orion Lion" and "Horses Heaven". I'll try to find some YouTube examples here.

http://youtu.be/2vtg-FQKszw

http://horsesheaven.com/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/your-ocean/id453760428

http://theorionlion.com/

You can hear my portfolio at www.audiofidelityproductions.com

Edited by audio fidelity

For anyone that doesn't have finished track right now, it's completely fine and actually kind of expected. I plan to keep the offer open for awhile. I can see doing this for months and months depending on what other jobs come up. So if you're even thinking of doing it and having something in the future, drop me a personal message explaining your situation with what you're planning. That way, I can include you in my future schedule.

Take the time you need for your track, and if you even want feedback with where it's at, I'd be glad to give it.

Hey would you sticky me on this, Shariq then? I'd super appreciate it.

I've gotten messaged about the idea of offering mixing lessons online. I'm think along the lines where I can screen share and send high quality audio over the web to give examples to help those with questions and/or also follow them with help as they mix down a track. This a bit new territory for me but I think I can do it and make it worthwhile.

Would there be any interest in that for anyone out there?

Hey would you sticky me on this, Shariq then? I'd super appreciate it.

I've gotten messaged about the idea of offering mixing lessons online. I'm think along the lines where I can screen share and send high quality audio over the web to give examples to help those with questions and/or also follow them with help as they mix down a track. This a bit new territory for me but I think I can do it and make it worthwhile.

You got my vote :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I'd be interested to learn more about this.

Yes, I'd be interested to learn more about this.

I have it basically worked that I can screen-share and send high quality audio between DAWs with video chat to go over sessions of mine or yours to demonstrate mix technique. We'll approach the lessons based on your needs, which will change from person to person with different levels of experience and style. So it would be best to let me know your goals and what you hope to get out of it and learn and then I can build the lessons. You can send me the files you're working with and I can load them up and work alongside you.

I think $30 for an hour lesson is pretty reasonable, especially since I'll be spending time getting your lesson together beyond the hour. I really want to do this to help empower project studio artists to make better music. Those of you out there that get frustrated can take from my years of experience to build a better foundation and help demystify music production.

PM or email me through my website your contact info. And we can talk more.