Super Smash Bros. 4

The Derrit

So what's the deal with story mode? People are saying there isn't one?

When Nintendo tried to make brawl less competitive than melee was, that was fine, because the story mode was still pretty fun. (and melee still existed if that's what you were into) But if they continue with their "the more casual the better" approach... AND there isn't a story mode.... err

So what's the deal with story mode? People are saying there isn't one?

When Nintendo tried to make brawl less competitive than melee was, that was fine, because the story mode was still pretty fun. (and melee still existed if that's what you were into) But if they continue with their "the more casual the better" approach... AND there isn't a story mode.... err

There is no story mode LIKE Subspace Emissary. There will likely still be an adventure mode.

Well it seems Zelda's more built for an attack role here, more offensive and useful in that way than before. Sheik filled that role for her before.

There's a theory that we'll get Skyward Sword Sheik as a separate character. Which honestly I hope is true.

You mean.... Impa?

Be it Sheik or SS Impa, I don't care. I just want somebody to fill that fighting style, as Sheik is one of my mains, haha. Though I would like to see a Sheik design using the same design considerations as were put into Zelda for this game (basically a Skyward Swordified version of the Twilight Princess design).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...