Super Smash Bros. 4

The Derrit

why the fuck are you censoring your swears jesus christ

i told some person who was doing that to stop and they sent me a PM being like I GUESS PEOPLE CAN'T EXPRESS THEMSELVES HERE I'M LEAVING

i don't think he ever came back to ocr

not sure how to feel about it

It's really silly to complain about slots being taken by the Wii Fit Trainers and the multiple Villagers when that's only two slots. The thing about alternate costumes like these is that they're just like normal costumes: you cycle through them like color schemes.

If Wario in Brawl is any indication, at least.

Yeah, I don't really care too much about the story mode for SSB. I only ever really play through it to unlock characters. I just want to hear this music again -

If this is back in there, you can do whatever you want Nintendo!

I like the story because it gives me something to do when no one's around to play and I haven't gotten all of the characters yet.

Barring Midna, Ike is pretty much my favorite "new-ish" Nintendo character, and I'm very glad to see him come back. I wouldn't mind seeing a female character from the Fire Emblem series though. Caeda or maybe a laguz like Nailah. But Chrom is more likely and that's cool.

Still, the roster looks awesome so far. I'm betting on at least one more 3rd party character to show up at this year's E3.

I'm guessing if we get a new FE character it'll be Robin (the player avatar) from Awakening, rather than Chrom. I base this on pure conjecture, wishful thinking, and made-up patterns (ie, Wii Fit Trainer and Villager representing characters that can be either gender). It is also for this reason that I think/hope Pokemon Trainer will return as a proper fighter in their own right (hurling balls, riding their bike, fishing, using HM moves, etc).

Cant wait for this game but I gotta buys a WII U x_x

Also cant wait for kingdom hearts 3 but I have to buy a PS4 or XBONE x_x

I have to sacrifice one system over the other to get at least one of these gems.

I chose Smash Brothers Wii Brawl U because I weighed in pros and cons of each game and system. It took me forevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver to make this choice.

What I want from Smash Brothers Wii Brawl U are as follows:

1) Bring back Custom Stages

2) Better Single Player Adventure Mode

3) More Pokemon

4) More Assist Trophies

5) R.O.B. and Falco

If the minimum of at least 3 of these 5 are met, I will get a Wii U. If only 2 of these are met, then I'm getting a PS4.

This was my final conclusion (=

Cant wait for this game but I gotta buys a WII U x_x

Also cant wait for kingdom hearts 3 but I have to buy a PS4 or XBONE x_x

I have to sacrifice one system over the other to get at least one of these gems.

I chose Smash Brothers Wii Brawl U because I weighed in pros and cons of each game and system. It took me forevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver to make this choice.

What I want from Smash Brothers Wii Brawl U are as follows:

1) Bring back Custom Stages

2) Better Single Player Adventure Mode

3) More Pokemon

4) More Assist Trophies

5) R.O.B. and Falco

If the minimum of at least 3 of these 5 are met, I will get a Wii U. If only 2 of these are met, then I'm getting a PS4.

This was my final conclusion (=

Well, They have more pokemon in pokeballs, and there are more assist trophies. So I guess you will have to see what the single player is like. Or Wait for R.O.B. and Falco.

I actually hope they bring back Wolf with a moveset that is completely different from Fox and Falco. Same with Ganonorf. I like the heavier, more powerful characters. Mostly because I play against people who aren't that good so I don't have to worry about getting timing perfect.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but my brother and I agreed that we'd really like to see some kind of create-a-custom-character feature in Smash 4. That way, you could have something akin to putting in whatever character you want into the game without having to use a ROM-hack or something.

I feel that custom movesets like those that Sakurai announced could be super cool, and I would hope that they would take this concept to the next level by making entire characters customizable.

What does everyone think about this?

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but my brother and I agreed that we'd really like to see some kind of create-a-custom-character feature in Smash 4. That way, you could have something akin to putting in whatever character you want into the game without having to use a ROM-hack or something.

I feel that custom movesets like those that Sakurai announced could be super cool, and I would hope that they would take this concept to the next level by making entire characters customizable.

What does everyone think about this?

No. just.. no

custom movesets are kind of neat but custom characters have never been fun in any fighting game other than wrestling games, and that's only because in wrestling games all the moves essentially do similar things anyways - they just look kind of different.

not to mention nobody wants 'super butt man' fighting nintendo characters

No. just.. no

custom movesets are kind of neat but custom characters have never been fun in any fighting game other than wrestling games, and that's only because in wrestling games all the moves essentially do similar things anyways - they just look kind of different.

not to mention nobody wants 'super butt man' fighting nintendo characters

I loved create-a-character in the Soul Calibur games. :(