Super Smash Bros. 4

The Derrit

I'm curious, why do you say Sonic?

The Conan Video was hilarious. America lost to Smash Bros.

Michael Jackson helped work on some of Sonic's music back in the genesis days.

And man, Mac is really getting the costume treatment, eh? The green grid look, the pink hoodie...

Also, I hope you all make Nikki (of Swapnote) a Mii Fighter. It's just good sense.

I'm curious, why do you say Sonic?

The Conan Video was hilarious. America lost to Smash Bros.

What Thalzon said. MJ had a part in the music of mainly Sonic 3, but beyond that, part of Sonic's design was actually based on Michael Jackson: his shoes. Sonic's shoes were a mix of Michael Jackson's shoes and Santa Clause, believe it or not.

And yes Salluz, Sonic is in Smash Bros, hahahaha

For me, more than Mewtwo, freaking Roy. Where the friggity frak is Roy?

What Thalzon said. MJ had a part in the music of mainly Sonic 3, but beyond that, part of Sonic's design was actually based on Michael Jackson: his shoes. Sonic's shoes were a mix of Michael Jackson's shoes and Santa Clause, believe it or not.

And yes Salluz, Sonic is in Smash Bros, hahahaha

For me, more than Mewtwo, freaking Roy. Where the friggity frak is Roy?

Roy is not well-liked because he's the worst Lord ever, stat-wise.

Pac-Man looks so awesome. I forgot about whether they are keeping Sonic so I'll look it up.

BRING MEWTWO BACK!

I think Nintendo is saving him as a secret character. (He was a hidden character in Melee.) From the last game, they didn't reveal information about them until the game was released. With mega evolutions of Mewtwo, I doubt they wouldn't include him in the game.

New character to be revealed Monday, 7 am pacific time. Predictions are the usual suspects of the Gematsu Leak: Shulk of Xenoblade, Chrom of Fire Emblem Awakening, and Marshal (or Chorus Man) of Rhythm Heaven.

As cool as any of those would be, I'm hoping for something not in the leak because I want to be surprised. I'm hoping for Mallo of Pushmo, Takamaru of Castle Muramasa, Ridley of Metroid (or any Metroid character, really) or Dr. Lobe (of Big Brain Academy).

Falco or ROB or another pokemon are my guesses. (And hopes)

Excited NTL. Can't wait for winter. Also, the character being announced (and future) probably will be DS exclusives up until after the release of the DS version.

Wouldnt it be weird if it were more Capcom characters (seeing as Mega Man wasn't a pain for them to obtain afterall lol)

Falco or ROB or another pokemon are my guesses. (And hopes)

Excited NTL. Can't wait for winter. Also, the character being announced (and future) probably will be DS exclusives up until after the release of the DS version.

Wouldnt it be weird if it were more Capcom characters (seeing as Mega Man wasn't a pain for them to obtain afterall lol)

No, it'll be a newcomer because they'll have a video. Also the middle paragraph of your post makes no sense to me.

Robin (with male and female skins) AND Lucina revealed today, along with Chrom making a cameo as part of Robin's Final Smash. I'm not huge on Fire Emblem but they look pretty cool. Nintendo is spoiling the shit out of us with all of these female playable characters, that's for sure.

Also, Captain Falcon's return confirmed!

freaking hype