Super Smash Bros. 4

The Derrit

H̘̳̯̮͔ͅow̼̜̳͍ ̗͓D̷A̷̖̜̦̞͇̭R̲ͅE̸̱ ͕ý͉̥͎o̲̘̗ͅu̬̫̮͉̣͈ ̺͈̫d̺͎̮̙̜͓͎e̬͈̠̳̫ͅv̲͇̩i͎ͅa̺̲̖͔ț̨̥̤͕͈e̱ ̩̪̰͕̰͍f̺͈̗̙ͅr̸͙͎̪̲͈̝͈o͖͔̹̖͎m͍̠ ̨̜̳̗̘ͅt̛̞͍̦͕̟̥h̩e ̫ͅs͖͝t̴̜̰̳a̛̼͍͕̣n͉̤̱̰̟̘̗d͎͔a̬̬̤̩͇͠r̫̫̩̘ḍ̦̩͓̀ ̯̳͚͠m̫̻͉̝̟͝ͅo̟͚̬̜no̳͢t͈̟̤͖͎̥o̲͙̱̳n͙̜̪͖o̹̬̟̰̯͚͔us̤̩̥̺̳̬ ̺͚͍͇̱̟̫f̤̮̗͙͍̕o̴̲r͢ma̛͖̻͇t̡̘̫ͅ ̢͇̘t҉̤̥ẖ̣͜a̛̺͚̞͕͇͔̪t̗̬͙̮̩ ̺w͙͇͕̕ẹ̻̳ ̜a̷̬͕͚l̦̱̖l̨̲̫͚͖ͅ ̧̩̩̰u̲͍̮ͅs̡͚̮̬̺͈̯e҉̱͓̜ ͉̻̱̳̮a̺̼̩̬͖͉͎s̹̲̖̮̲̩̮ ̥͍̟̟͢d̦̱͙̤̥e̢͕̳̩͖̼̮͙f̺̯a͢u͇̻͕͕͎̪l̨t̳͍͚̠͈̀ ̸̬̪̖ḥ͎̜e̼͉̮̪͎̬̕ͅr̳͘e͎͕̙̤!̫̙̣͕̝̫́ :<

P.S. This is in jest.

Although I will have to say, personally what's more offputting isn't the color nor the font, but how the size is ever so slightly larger. But hey, do your own thing, whatever makes you happy is what's important.

Doesn't bother me any. And individualism is a good thing. :-P Keep posting with whatever font/color you want, Sonatah. Not that you need my, or anyone else's, permission.

Back on topic: I'm actually hoping for a huge increase in the number of stages out of this game more than anything. I'd love to see double or even triple what Brawl had. Just so long as they're not all moving stages....

:( I'm sorry. I only just got here, and I wanted to jump right in.

I know it's not real boxart...it's my art. I just thought OCR still had a thing for shops. ._. It's been a long time since I've been a part of this community.

Ah. Well then.

We do have a "Post Your Art" forum if you'd like to share stuff you made there.

So far, the number of characters is quite insane (I mean, if there's no spoiler/unlocked characters here). If Nintendo keeps revealing characters until October this way, man, we'll get 50+ characters! x)

lol according to Project M people, if you try putting in more than 50 characters onto the character select screen on Brawl, it'll crash

So far, the number of characters is quite insane (I mean, if there's no spoiler/unlocked characters here). If Nintendo keeps revealing characters until October this way, man, we'll get 50+ characters! x)

We're at 36 characters right now (38 if you count the different Mii Fighters as unique characters). Brawl had 35 (39 if you counted Sheik, ZSS, and Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard [sans Trainer] separately).

So close.

As for character possibilities, ever since Melee, I've wanted to see Isaac from Golden Sun become playable. I like to picture what Hal Laboratory could do with this attack…

ragnarok_zpsff3524b4.png

I would love to see Golden Sun characters too. Golden Sun has so much potential in Smash Bros. Also Geno from Mario RPG but that’s kind of been a dream since the first Smash Bros.:cry:

I really hope they have a nice set of still secret unlockable characters. They are kind of killing half of the excitement of suddenly getting one of this (refer to image).

Challenger_Approaching_Falcon_%28SSBB%29.png

The moment I read this “Want to know more about Lucina? Visit the official website for Fire Emblem Awakening!” on Lucina’s character page I got a feeling that revealing the characters was kind of a marketing move.

I would love to see Golden Sun characters too. Golden Sun has so much potential in Smash Bros. Also Geno from Mario RPG but that’s kind of been a dream since the first Smash Bros.:cry:

Man SMRPG had some great 1-off characters... Mallow and Geno were so interesting. Shame they're completely unused.

Isn't that pretty much why the entire Smash Bros. franchise even exists?

I guess; Melee had the trophy collection which was pretty cool and less direct. My observation is directed as to why they are revealing so many of the new characters.

I’m loving the videos; they have all been very original.

Man SMRPG had some great 1-off characters... Mallow and Geno were so interesting. Shame they're completely unused.

Unfortunately, I think Nintendo would have to negotiate with Square Enix in order to use them for anything, since Square is the one that made the game (and thus, them). I don't know how receptive they'd be, even if Nintendo was interested.

Still, doesn't mean we can't hope!

My dream reveal video:

Mario and Bowser are fighting; as usual Peach is close by.

Bowser lands a cheap hit and is ready to deliver the final blow.

Out of nowhere a beam of light appears.

Bowser easily dodges the beam (clearly the beam was meant to stunt him not hit him).

Bowser recognizes the beam; he has seen it many times before. Could it be!?!?

Geno_Blast_by_MeganImel.png

Geno, The Star Guardian

RETURNS!!!!

Suddenly it starts to rain; the group notices something falling from the sky.

Mallow.png

Prince Mallow (The Cry Baby)

Comes floating down?

Mallow dries his tears of joy after reuniting with the friends he fought along with to save the world.

**Geno & Mallow show off their moves**

The group reunites after so long.

tumblr_m6ocnxNwpE1rzey4qo1_500.png

**Something approaches from afar**

Ct1nByT.png

**End of Clip**

Would love to see Geno and Isaac. (Golden Sun)

Although my two big wants for this were brought in a long time ago. Those were MegaMan and Lil Mac. Gotta give the NES some love. Glad they kept MegaMan old school. Lil Mac looks like he could be one of the most unique characters to play with. His ground and pound style looks like it could a match-up nightmare for some people.