Super Smash Bros. 4

The Derrit

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think anyone complaining about these legitimately knows that these are referencing those outfits from the ZM/Fusion ending artworks. And if they do know that they're probably complaining for the sake of complaining.

Anyways, friendly reminder that Smash 4 3DS comes out in Japan on September 13. So a little over 3 weeks before that, and then we'll know the full roster.

Anybody seen the crazy (probably fake) leak?

SPOILERS?

Leak shows Shulk, Bowser Jr., Dark Pit and Duck Hunt Dog (w/ duck) as newcomers. Lucas, Wolf, Snake, Ice Climbers, Squirtle and Ivysaur cut. Also, Dr. Mario as a returning veteran. Leak is impressive because of some very detailed images, but they haven't shown gameplay and some choices are a bit iffy, so there's no clear veredict on it.

EDIT: Forgot pics, duh. http://i.imgur.com/B2BOrgt.png , http://i.imgur.com/3K6jI1n.png .

I have not been so excited for Nintendo games since Luigi's Mansion and F-Zero and the Gamecube in general.

I talked to a kid buying video games today who told me he was 14 so he couldn't buy this M rated game he wanted. It then hit me that the days I remember like they were yesterday...counting my Euros, dollars and helping out however I could to make the extra pennies I needed to buy it and then getting it on my birthday...I was the same age as this kid is now. He was in freakin' diapers when the Gamecube came out.