Super Smash Bros. 4

The Derrit

Is it really convenient though? I've never tried it, but it just feels un-optimized or whatever. The headphone jack is in a weird place, the volume is to quiet, and the L and R skipping thing makes it sound like a not fun time trying to listen to anything when you're on the go.

Though, If they ever put up an album for smash 4 I'd definitely jump on it.

I've kicked M2K's ass plenty of times.

vid or it didn't happen

8-)

That old leak now apperently has some live game footage proof.

Hope ya'll like Bowser Jr.

Still got my fingers crossed. I'd genuinely be impressed if someone went through that much work to do that, but hey, it's been done before.

I just feel like if I leaked something on YouTube, I may as well actually title it something more clear like "Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U Leak! - Vid 01". "Leak1" seems a little... sketch.

Edited by Garrett Williamson

I just feel like if I leaked something on YouTube, I may as well actually title it something more clear like "Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U Leak! - Vid 01". "Leak1" seems a little... sketch.

It was likely named that because if they had outright said "Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U Leak!" it would've been taken down near-instantly. "Leak1" was likely chosen to try to hide it for a bit. Sure it was taken down anyways, but they're not gonna outright say what it is because they shouldn't be leaking it anyways.

I'm not saying the leak is real, nor am I saying it's fake, but I won't believe anything until September 13, when the 3DS version releases in Japan. That is when we'll know for sure the validity of these leaks.

It was likely named that because if they had outright said "Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U Leak!" it would've been taken down near-instantly. "Leak1" was likely chosen to try to hide it for a bit. Sure it was taken down anyways, but they're not gonna outright say what it is because they shouldn't be leaking it anyways.

I'm not saying the leak is real, nor am I saying it's fake, but I won't believe anything until September 13, when the 3DS version releases in Japan. That is when we'll know for sure the validity of these leaks.

Yeah I gotcha. I'm definitely not gonna believe any of this until the Japan release either, though.

This is 99% real now, no way someone could fake that. But you can't 100% trust any leak.

In any case, Bowser Jr. was one of my wanted newcomers so I'm happy with that. Duck Hunt Dog is a fine choice, as is Shulk. Dr. Mario and Dark Pit aren't very exciting though. I hope these aren't all the newcomers since DK really deserves a third rep and people are still hoping for Ridley. I also hope Ice Climbers aren't cut, I never play as them but they are a Smash icon at this point...

Probably real. Imagine someone trying to build an engine and make a fake Smash game, or interject them into a game that they would have to hack just to do so, which would mean they would have to have a dev kit for 3DS and the source code for the game. The only other way to put up such a convincing hoax would to be god-like photoshop and visual editing skills.

This is legit. Then again, Sakurai is a very sensitive developer and he has intentionally removed material from games after having seen the information leaked. This isn't good. But it's nice to see some new faces, despite the spoilage.

Anyway, if this is the full roster, then count me thoroughly satisfied, though there are still some open spaces that could be filled if one judges by the screen size alone and placement of squares, assuming the trend from previous Smash games applies as far as how characters come into place on the character select screen. Still not sure why Chrom's awesome-as-shit self was left out, but hey I'm excited.

It could very well be an elaborate hoax. I noticed a couple of things that made me sceptical about it being real. But that being said, I wouldn't be disappointed to have Shulk and Bowser Jr.

I would be disappointed not to have Wolf, Lucas, and Ice climbers.

Don't know Shulk, but looks like a nice character. Nice to see Ganondorf again. Dark Pit and Dr. Mario are disappointing, except if they're not "clones". Sad not to have Ice Climbers, even if I don't play them, and Snake.

And yeah, DK and Metroid could have been more represented (King K. Rool, one MPH Hunter, etc. -- where are you??)

The leak is confirmed, yes, but hot dang, Shulk looks super fun to play. And Metal Face shows up on the stage? Sweeeet.

Speaking of cameos, Riki and Dunban in Shulk's final smash is a real nice touch. I guess they won an internal popularity poll or something.