Super Smash Bros. 4

The Derrit

even if you act like Prime Hunters didn't exist.

I think you mean Other M

but yeah MPH had a few playable characters.

there are very few characters I can think of in the Metroid series that would be good playable characters though.

Dark Samus would seriously just be a clone of Samus. After all, Dark Samus is sort of a clone in Prime anyway.

I think you mean Other M

but yeah MPH had a few playable characters.

there are very few characters I can think of in the Metroid series that would be good playable characters though.

Dark Samus would seriously just be a clone of Samus. After all, Dark Samus is sort of a clone in Prime anyway.

Well, MPH tends to get ignored a lot, so I didn't bring it up (kind like how everything Sonic-related in Brawl blatantly ignored everything after Adventure 2). Seeing Trace as a playable character would be sick though. MPH had some pretty cool character designs, even if the game itself was mediocre.

Dark Samus has a ton of awesome different powers, like that breaking/recombining thing she can do, floating, ground area ttacks, throw in a bunch of other arbitrary Phazon stuff and she could be interesting. She already floats...hell, she could practically be a clone of Mewtwo. Make her Final Smash having her turn back into fully-armored Metroid Prime and we have even more awesomeness.

Certainly less of a clone than Dr. Mario, definitely...

Well, MPH tends to get ignored a lot, so I didn't bring it up (kind like how everything Sonic-related in Brawl blatantly ignored everything after Adventure 2). Seeing Trace as a playable character would be sick though. MPH had some pretty cool character designs, even if the game itself was mediocre.

Dark Samus has a ton of awesome different powers, like that breaking/recombining thing she can do, floating, ground area ttacks, throw in a bunch of other arbitrary Phazon stuff and she could be interesting. She already floats...hell, she could practically be a clone of Mewtwo. Make her Final Smash having her turn back into fully-armored Metroid Prime and we have even more awesomeness.

Certainly less of a clone than Dr. Mario, definitely...

Dr. Mario wasn't much of a clone in Melee. I mean kinda, but not totally.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's awesome that Duck Hunt Dog is in, though a new playable Metroid character would be better. I'd totally play as Mother Brain in her fish tank xD I mean, with Zero Suit Samus in, it would be cool if she could switch between Fish Tank and ZOMG BIG F*CK*NG WALKING BRAIN mode!

OK, OK, Ridley would be good enough...

Nintendo has evidently sent out four (4) Smash Bros Demo early-access codes to this past year's Club Nintendo Platinum status members via email.

...but only, apparently, if you had enabled emails from Club Nintendo.

Naturally, the whole Club Nintendo site is now so bogged down with traffic that it's practically impossible to change the relevant setting.

The public demo will evidently be available on the 19th.

I'm with Bleck on this one.

I liked Brawl more than Melee as well. I think it improved on Melee in almost every possible way. I think the case for many is nostalgia goggles. I will always think Mega Man 2 is the best Mega Man game ever because at the time it floored me and I wanted to worship the game. There have probably been better Mega Man games that have come out but because I played that game at the right time when I was loving life it will always remain number 1 to me.

Just my two cents and I don't mean any disrespect to anyone just so you know.

eh, I can see where anyone stands on Brawl but I feel way more inclined to sit down and play Project M or Melee than Brawl. Brawl is my way of being a cheap moron just to have fun with my friends. And it works, we enjoy it.

But if we wanna get competitive, we definitely pick Melee, and if not Melee, Project M or even SSB64. Brawl just can't really do the competitive stuff. At the least bit, it's not satisfactory and it's kind of frustrating.

I like it faster too. My favorite Smash game, though, is actually SSB64, not Melee.