Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Jamphibious

I just got this game!

I cant do anything until tomorrow though, since all the shops are closed for the night. Still, I can at least try to get a bit of a head start on the economy by buying some turnips tomorrow.

....aaaaaand there was a fireworks show this evening, preventing me from really getting too far with town work. At least I got a decent price on some turnips, and paid off my down payment.

Oh and I guess I'm Diсk, the mayor of Tristram. I've got Apples for a native fruit, and Isabelle gave me some oranges that I'm trying to grow.

And I suppose I should put my friend code here as well...

1719-3729-7593

I added everyone from here, feel free to add me back.

Edited by Darkomega99

I have a question, is it possible to enjoy this game in single player only? I have no friends in the game nor in real life, and I stopped playing a few weeks ago and haven't turned it on since .. so, I'm wondering, is most of the charm of the game in multi-player?

I have a question, is it possible to enjoy this game in single player only? I have no friends in the game nor in real life, and I stopped playing a few weeks ago and haven't turned it on since .. so, I'm wondering, is most of the charm of the game in multi-player?

I have been playing it everyday since launch because I like to collect everything. Mostly by myself.

I've only played online twice, once I was disconnected and nothing counted.

I've always played Animal Crossing primarily by myself. There's a TON to do by yourself, and it is easier to collect everything by trading with others and visiting other towns, but its certainly not required. Especially if you get a few street passes here and there, because you can buy furniture from peoples houses you pass by.

As much as they hyped some of the online features they added this time around, Animal Crossing for me is a great way to just wind down on my own time by myself.

I was collecting the bugs/shells/flowers and getting bells and stuff, but I began to wonder, "what's it all for?" (It's also the first AC game I've played)

Alright I'll pick it up again. I refuse to accept that "this game is not for me" because I purchased a 3DS for this game after everyone on twitter was raving about it and I want to join in the general merriment! :D

Maybe it's an acquired taste. I will continue playing until I acquire it. I must.

Current goal in my town:

upgrading Nook shop to it's final form, i need another gracie fashion check.

Perfect town rating reached. So i need to keep the town in a good shape now.

i think i'll start a rococo themed room next.

Gracie keeps wanting me to do a modern look, but the number of modern clothing pieces is minuscule compared to other sets, and all I have is a shirt. Makes me mad.

I'm focusing on building wealth, planting shrubs, and finishing up my house (only 1 expansion left!)

I need a Trex Tail. And my fossils are complete.

i only need an appatausorus head and i'm set

Gracie keeps wanting me to do a modern look, but the number of modern clothing pieces is minuscule compared to other sets, and all I have is a shirt. Makes me mad.

I'm focusing on building wealth, planting shrubs, and finishing up my house (only 1 expansion left!)

some look are harder than other, luckily my 2nd characters own a good collection of dress/sock/shoes so i can manage.

I'm also collecting mannequin to put my various doctors outfit :P

Since I have been having a harder time finishing my mini dinosaur fossil model collection, I've just been collecting K.K. songs and planting fall/winter shrubs. :) And other stuff.

planting a lot of shrubs too, for rocck money (easier and faster) and also protecting my grass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These last chance catch guides are pretty useful if you're going for a full log. They also make ones at the beginning of the month, but I prefer to find stuff naturally and then check to see what I'm missing toward the end.

Last night I was fishing for a while, and I caught my second target right at the end of what I had decided would be my last sweep of the river. It inspired me to do one more pass, during which I caught the last thing I needed. Yesss