MAGFest 12 - Post-MAGFest Depression hits again

Arrow

Just booked our room, if anyone needs a fucking STUPID cheap room to crash in for the event, let me know!

EDIT: We're up to around a dozen people (sshhhh, don't tell the hotel staff :D ), so if you don't mind being intimately close for sleeping arrangements, feel free to join us. It'll be about $50 or less for the whole trip!

Edited by Phonetic Hero

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck rooms are getting full fuuuuuck

Just a question who hasn't done this a lot: I'm not sure if I can make it (because of potential scheduling issues) so I'm wondering if booking the room requires a payment of any kind. Also, is it easy to unbook the room if I can't make it?

Sorry for potentially dumbo questions

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck rooms are getting full fuuuuuck

Just a question who hasn't done this a lot: I'm not sure if I can make it (because of potential scheduling issues) so I'm wondering if booking the room requires a payment of any kind. Also, is it easy to unbook the room if I can't make it?

Sorry for potentially dumbo questions

Yup, easy as pie - I've done . bunch of rebooking to get the discounted room at the rate I wanted

Well folks, I am pleased to announce...

... that Mazedude will be there this year. Hell yeah.

Last time I made it out to MAG, a few years back, I actually didn't get much of a chance to hang out with the OCR folks, and I'd like to change that. So, screw it, here's my phone #: 315-744-2839. At the event, if there's an OCR party or hangout going on, and I'm not there, shoot me an invite. I do not want to be bored. :)

Looking forward to it!

Well folks, I am pleased to announce...

... that Mazedude will be there this year. Hell yeah.

Last time I made it out to MAG, a few years back, I actually didn't get much of a chance to hang out with the OCR folks, and I'd like to change that. So, screw it, here's my phone #: 315-744-2839. At the event, if there's an OCR party or hangout going on, and I'm not there, shoot me an invite. I do not want to be bored. :)

Looking forward to it!

Hey, if you are still in Syracuse i'll probably see you on the road going down. You are quite literally within spitting distance of me.

Well Syracuse is an hour away but if there's a good tail wind i'm sure i could make it. :)

Sure, I've had no nibbles on my offer.

Much appreciated, but I may not need that after all. Finding a room for just me and my girl was a last resort but I actually wanted a room for 4 people. I tried using the official Gaylord hotel website and even tried calling and they are booked, BUT if you use the link in the OP, it appears Magfest reserved a bunch of rooms and has availability.

So for those who were waiting to book your hotel room...the MAGFest rate rooms are all currently booked. Rooms are now available for $280/night 8-O

I'd like to remind people that you're more than welcome to stay in the suite for $50 a night, but I can't guarantee that you'll get good sleep!

This can't be true as I JUST booked rooms for Jan 2-5 for $135/ night from the link in the OP, which I believe is the Magfest rate.