MAGFest 12 - Post-MAGFest Depression hits again

Arrow

I haven't taken any steps towards getting a hotel room. am i screwed? or a badge for that matter...

Unununium is looking for more peeps for his room last I checked. PM him.

EDIT: And I think Bahamut is still taking group-reg money so get in on that.

I just wanted to celebrate with all of you that I just bought my plane tickets and paypaled my group registration moneys to Bahamut and I AM EXCITE.

So uhh, if anyone is going to be at DCA with a car around 9:15 a.m. on Thursday, I could use a ride. If not, I'm sure I can find a taxi and it would be no big deal.

(But secretly holding out hope for a Txai.)

I just wanted to celebrate with all of you that I just bought my plane tickets and paypaled my group registration moneys to Bahamut and I AM EXCITE.

So uhh, if anyone is going to be at DCA with a car around 9:15 a.m. on Thursday, I could use a ride. If not, I'm sure I can find a taxi and it would be no big deal.

(But secretly holding out hope for a Txai.)

The shuttle bus service that goes straight from the DCA to the Gaylord would be your best bet if no one is able to give you a ride.

Hey guyzzz! It looks like I'll be going to Magfest! I'm jumping on this bandwagon way late of course... so I'll be staying at the Hampton. Anyone else staying there?

You could also join my room share at the Gaylord. :) Right now it's Halt and me plus a third person on for the night of 2 Jan. We're looking for more roommates to help reduce costs.