MAGFest 12 - Post-MAGFest Depression hits again

Arrow

It's down the block 0.10 miles, haha! I'm not worried about missing anything. My husband though, is worried about my walking back to the hotel alone at night! Gonna need some Big Strong Dudes as bodyguards. :)

It's all pretty much open spaces and the buildings are mostly immediately adjacent to one another, with businesses and restaurants all around. You pretty much HAVE to drive there/be there on purpose as the area's way down what's essentially a private road. It's a pretty upscale environment.

Are you all going to be selling For Everlasting Peace over there?

You know it.

It's all pretty much open spaces and the buildings are mostly immediately adjacent to one another, with businesses and restaurants all around. You pretty much HAVE to drive there/be there on purpose as the area's way down what's essentially a private road. It's a pretty upscale environment.

Oh SWEET. I'm soooooo excited!!! Can't wait to meet everyone! :)

Music and Games Festival

I know the concerts are somewhat of a draw for me but I never understood why people would go to the game room. So many good times are to be had with people. I'd rather hang with peeps than game... but that's just me. :D I do enough online gaming the rest of the year. I don't wanna be focused on a game at mag fest when I got people to talk to!

I know the concerts are somewhat of a draw for me but I never understood why people would go to the game room. So many good times are to be had with people. I'd rather hang with peeps than game... but that's just me. :D I do enough online gaming the rest of the year. I don't wanna be focused on a game at mag fest when I got people to talk to!

game with friends! Worst case scenario is that Brad runs the tables with you at Halo, and you go 0-30ish, all while he trash talks you. So the worst case scenario is still pretty sweet!

• 2 weeks later...

It's still accurate as of the last time Phonetic Hero and Unununium last spoke up in this thread about their rooms, so I can't say for certain. That said, IIRC, Phonetic Hero already had a bunch of folks, while Unununium only has two people in his room at the moment and is definitely looking for more, so consider hitting him up.

Soooooooo, I think I need to go to this. I have not been able to go to MAGFest before, but I really want to go and meet everyone and have an awesome time!

It looks like all the hotel rooms may already be booked up through :( Does anyone still have room to spare in one of their rooms? I'd probably come in mid-day Thursday, 1/2 and be leaving Sunday morning 1/5. A bed would be nice, if available :)

Does anyone still have room to spare in one of their rooms? I'd probably come in mid-day Thursday, 1/2 and be leaving Sunday morning 1/5. A bed would be nice, if available :)

If you don't mind sharing a room with five others, I have space those days. Everyone else has already indicated they're cool so long as they have a spot to sleep, and most have said they don't require a bed. (There will be two beds in my room.) Let me know if you're still interested, then I'll ask the rest if they're alright with having one more.

If you were to join us, the nightly headcounts would be:

Wed, 1 Jan: 3 people

Thu, 2 Jan: 6 people

Fri, 3 Jan: 5 people

Sat, 4 Jan: 6 people

Sun, 5 Jan: 5 people

Anyone need space on the first?

Also, the cost will be $34 per person per night unless more join. I'm not sure I want more than six a night though...