MAGFest 12 - Post-MAGFest Depression hits again

Arrow

Yeah unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it (again) :(. I wasn't able to coordinate travel and time-off between all the other family/holiday stuff and year-end work stuff I need to wrap up. I really wish MAGFest was in the spring or summer time, cause it always seems like I end up being too busy to travel that week of the New Year, between everything else going on.

I was really looking forward to meeting people and hanging out too. Have a great time everyone!

Yeah unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it (again) :(. I wasn't able to coordinate travel and time-off between all the other family/holiday stuff and year-end work stuff I need to wrap up. I really wish MAGFest was in the spring or summer time, cause it always seems like I end up being too busy to travel that week of the New Year, between everything else going on.

I was really looking forward to meeting people and hanging out too. Have a great time everyone!

You're going. Period. I'm swinging by your house on my way down. With some duct tape. Don't worry, there's plenty of room in my trunk.

:tomatoface:

Patrick_crying.gif

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

I know I talked with a few people about this last year, but we should set up a group chat during Magfest. There's a great app for Android (not sure about other OS's) called GroupMe, basically it's like texting and a chatroom combined. I think it could be extremely useful for people to meet up with each other, since Magfest can get kind of hectic and groups can be separated easily, plus not everyone has everyone else's phone number.

I know I talked with a few people about this last year, but we should set up a group chat during Magfest. There's a great app for Android (not sure about other OS's) called GroupMe, basically it's like texting and a chatroom combined. I think it could be extremely useful for people to meet up with each other, since Magfest can get kind of hectic and groups can be separated easily, plus not everyone has everyone else's phone number.

Yep, I remember us talking about that & setting up a chat like immediately after last year. :razz: Ah well.

And yes, it's for iOS too.