Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2013

DarkeSword

Fix'd

halc is not participating because he is scared of losing again.

Willrock is not participating because he's a judge now and forgot how to remix right proper.

TGH is not participating because he thinks he's too good for OCR now.

Emunator is not participating because he is busy with Dixie Kong.

Flexstyle is not participating because he is busy with Kiddy Kong10char

This seems maybe at least 50% accurate, so I'm willing to believe all of it.

TGH is not participating because he thinks he's too good for OCR now.

I was directed by a friend of mine to this quote and it made me lol. I really hope this wasn't a serious statement. ;-)

If it was, I'd like for you to stop being so quick to assume things. For the record: I'm still making remixes from time to time and still submitting them (albeit not nearly as often as I used to). I admit I've grown away from OCR to a degree to concentrate on personal original music, improving my craft, as well as real life happenings.

To anybody who wanted to believe this, just wanted to clarify things :)

Ladies and gentlemen, I will be locking down song picks this Saturday, around 6 or 7 PM EDT.

I've counted ROUGHLY ABOUT 40 people who have posted picks. I haven't counted anyone who's had a team member say that they're participating. I've ONLY counted people with a posted list of 5 robot master themes.

If one of your team members hasn't posted their picks, tell them to hurry up and post their picks. If they don't, they won't be eligible to compete.

Also lets make sure that we have a multiple of 3 for the number of participants. I'm not locking down final teams this Saturday but I don't want anyone to be left out. If it's absolutely necessary we can do a small, quick recruitment period afterwards to fill out any shorted teams, but try to work your teams out before then if you can.

I've updated the first post with a link to the Teams sheet. I've edited the sheet to include free agents. If you don't see your name up there and you have posted your picks, please let me know.

Edited by DarkeSword

I was directed by a friend of mine to this quote and it made me lol. I really hope this wasn't a serious statement. ;-)

If it was, I'd like for you to stop being so quick to assume things. For the record: I'm still making remixes from time to time and still submitting them (albeit not nearly as often as I used to). I admit I've grown away from OCR to a degree to concentrate on personal original music, improving my craft, as well as real life happenings.

To anybody who wanted to believe this, just wanted to clarify things :)

No, it wasn't serious. I also didn't seriously believe that Emunator is busy with Dixie Kong and that Flexstyle is busy with Kiddie Kong (at least I sincerely hope not). Like Gario said, we just don't see enough of you anymore. :(

Ok guys. Do you need team name's? Well Here you go. Enjoy!

Generic

-------------------

Cossack's Crew

Protoman's Protégés

Light's Legion

Met's R US

Batton Battalion

Team's with at least one girl

-----------------------------

Roll's Régime

Kalinka and Krew

Dude is busy trying to become TheNextTigahWoodes.

We are now The Puddin' Men. We're robots with the power to pop you with puddin'.

Am I seriously missing something? What does pudding have to do with Mega Man? :350:

Orion is "Member C" in Cosmic Sounds's and my team. For a team name, how about... The Knight Stalkers (Knight Man)? :D After a quick google search it appears to also be the name of a scenario paintball team.

EH, that's a bit of a stretch.

I think because "man".

Yes. There's nothing more Mega Manly than being ___ Man. I mean, Capcom continued to pump out stupid ___ Men later in the series. Toad Man. OK, I guess. RING MAN. What? Tengu Man?!?!?! OK, you're losing me. But all those things are still a part of the essence of the theme of the Mega Man franchise. Puddin' Men is just a variation on that theme. If a guy can literally shoot real, live snakes out of an arm cannon, there's nothing wrong with a guy shooting real, live puddin' out of the same. In fact, I would argue there are many things right with such a power.

Aaaand that was me actually defending the name, "The Puddin' Men".

I really don't think that's enough. xD

YOU JUST HATE PUDDIN'.

Do we still need to change our name?