Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2013

DarkeSword

I was really hope y'all would go for Hard Men II :P

You know I'm always down for Hard Men.

Watever. Sorry for changing it again, Darke, but the official team name is going to be THE HARD MEN 2.0 now. It's the destiny of THE HARD MEN to win this compo after last year's close 2nd. LET THE HARDNESS COMMENCE (we'll call our doctor after 3 hours).

Looking forward to this! :D

I've made a

(including the Mega Man: Powered Up and Mega Man 8 - Saturn versions) for anyone who might want to listen to some or all of the Wily Tower / Wily Castle / Skull Fortress / Cossack Fortress / Proto Man Fortress / Mr. X Fortress themes, so, hopefully it'll help a bit!

EDIT: Thanks for the reply, DarkeSword! Quite welcome, good sir. :D

EDIT #2: I forgot to add King's Castle and Wily Castle from Mega Man & Bass, so it's there now! :D Sorry about that.

Edited by Mr. L

I've made a

(including the Mega Man: Powered Up and Mega Man 8 - Saturn versions) for anyone who might want to listen to some or all of the Wily Tower / Wily Castle / Skull Fortress / Cossack Fortress / Proto Man Fortress / Mr. X Fortress themes, so, hopefully it'll help a bit!

Thanks dude!

I've made a

Wow, the GBA versions of King and Wily from MM&B are horrible.

Trism, Cash and Change, and I are going with "Capitals of Science" as our team name. I just remembered that it was a rejected name from last time (albeit with SCIENCE!!!), but seeing as how we actually have Knight Man on our team, plus electricity and a frog, it seems appropriate.

Wow, the GBA versions of King and Wily from MM&B are horrible.

Trism, Cash and Change, and I are going with "Capitals of Science" as our team name. I just remembered that it was a rejected name from last time (albeit with SCIENCE!!!), but seeing as how we actually have Knight Man on our team, plus electricity and a frog, it seems appropriate.

I made that name last year!!! I made that name last year!!!