Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2013

DarkeSword

I think Cosmic Sounds is using a host that requires logging in to view the picture. Here's the link I found while searching through the site code:

https://08eqdq.dm1.livefilestore.com/y2p8GUAtdT2ykdXixzcd9HpbTuIKiY28rChAHKqq9AVO8IJHSDV0i9AKOMArQ_bq7LfLxte_J9oiAmGMeoJ462F4m3-LUhZ0ziR2IVRCPGPiyg/cosmicsounds.png?psid=1

Yeah, same here. I don't have tinypic, which is why that happened.

Edit: The issue will be fixed soon :).

Edited by Cosmic Sounds

hahaha nice :D

Actually I've got some strong painkillers in me right now, and since all I'm doing right now is waiting for this announcement, I keep dozing off and having hallucination-like dreams that it's announced o.0

I've had that kind of thing before, for me though it was due to sleep deprevation caused by babies demanding food at all hours ha ha

I've had that kind of thing before, for me though it was due to sleep deprevation caused by babies demanding food at all hours ha ha

hah I think I've had a bit of that before too.

Sorry guys I'm at CTCon right now. Might have to delay source posting til later.

Aw man. Well please do it as soon as you're able. I work later tonight and would like to get a bunch of work done on this before then.

EDIT: realized that may have come off rather demanding, sorry. I blame the pain and the drugs.

Edited by KingTiger

But Darkesword said that Mr. X "is probably my #1 most favorite Mega Man song ever," so he might well choose it again. Hopefully this time the winner will be someone who isn't so doped up on cold meds he can't think straight.

There are still a ton of excellent sources left. I think Dark Man is all but a given at some point (MM5 only has two eligible themes, both are awesome, and the other was picked last time), but the rest could be anything.

Edited by MindWanderer

They bought Pixar. They bought Marvel. They bought Lucasfilm.

And now, the House of Mouse has gone ahead and bought out the nefarious Dr. Wily! That's right everyone, The Walt Disney Company now owns Wily's Castles! But what does that mean!? It means that instead of combining your Robot Master themes with themes from the Wily Castles, you'll be combining them from themes from all those old, classic Capcom-Disney games!

First up?

, a great song from a soundtrack by the legendary Yoko Shimomura!

Ummm... this is a joke, right?

Ummm... this is a joke, right?

Nope, not at all. The games Capcom made in partnership with Disney have amazing soundtracks; many of them composed by the same composers that wrote music for the classic Mega Man games we all know and love. This is something I have been planning on doing since Magfest, all the way back in January. Some friends of mine have known about this for a very, very long time.

Um... Did anyone expect that?

More importantly, how are you supposed to tag your file?

Just follow the submissions instructions. Nothing has really changed.