Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2013

DarkeSword

Also don't forget about Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Mickey Mousecapade

City Park in RR -

Fun House in MM -

That's Roger Rabbit for the NES, which was made by Rare, not Capcom (they did the Game Boy one only). In fact, I just learned that David Wise did the soundtrack to this one.

And apparently Mickey Mousecapade was only published by Capcom, and only in the U.S. It was developed by Hudson, which explains why this music sounds a heck of a lot more like Adventure Island than Mega Man.

Edited by MindWanderer

That's Roger Rabbit for the NES, which was made by Rare, not Capcom (they did the Game Boy one only). In fact, I just learned that David Wise did the soundtrack to this one.

And apparently Mickey Mousecapade was only published by Capcom, and only in the U.S. It was developed by Hudson, which explains why this music sounds a heck of a lot more like Adventure Island than Mega Man.

Does this mean Darke can choose any Lucas Arts NES games? I mean Disney does own... I mean shut them down... forever

Wait, how did the YouTube links get lowercased in the quote?

He was just removing the offensive content. You used crude sideways drawings of butts in place of the letter 'b'

Actually, I think his intention was to post ":D :D :D :D," which would result in the whole post being automatically changed to lowercase (not my favorite feature of these boards).

Edited by Hylian Lemon

I have a question: In relation to the narrative, who or what is each persons Robot Master actually fighting? I imagine in the previous WCRG's the idea is that the Robot Master is essentially 'playing' the level as Mega Man would have done to get to Dr Wily, but is that the case with this years theme? If the next source is Darkwing Duck or Chip n' Dale does it mean that the Robot Master is actaully 'fighting' those characters to get to the next stage of the gauntlet? And yes I am aware that I'm probably reading way too much into this :)

Not at all! The narrative is what makes it fun. :)

The Walt Disney Company used their commercial empire to fund Dr. Wily's project to rebuild his vast network of castles after his defeat two years ago. But in an effort to make Wily's Castles more family friendly, they've gone and done a lot of remodeling and have generally interfered with Dr. Wily's original vision, which is why all the castles look and sound like old Disney-Capcom game locations.

Needless to say, Dr. Wily is not pleased...

Not at all! The narrative is what makes it fun. :)

The Walt Disney Company used their commercial empire to fund Dr. Wily's project to rebuild his vast network of castles after his defeat two years ago. But in an effort to make Wily's Castles more family friendly, they've gone and done a lot of remodeling and have generally interfered with Dr. Wily's original vision, which is why all the castles look and sound like old Disney-Capcom game locations.

Needless to say, Dr. Wily is not pleased...

Ah I seeeeee, so we're storming Disney-themed Wily Castles! I'm a little disappointed to not be laying the smacketh-down on certain anthropomorphic rodents and such, but I can run with that :razz:

Also, anyone who can do such things should totally do a ROM-hack of a Wily Castle level and mash it up with the sources that are used in this compo :nicework:

Edited by Trism