Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2013

DarkeSword

Your comment is a little unclear. Do mean they're missing? I know sometimes samples can get left out when interpolation settings are changed, or it could be some other bug. I'd try fiddling with the settings. If it comes down to it, you can also render at the highest bitrate mp3 you can, then rerender that mp3 as a wave.

Well I use logic and it seems like it totally stripped out the samples for my harpsichord.

Bouncing the MP3, reimporting that to logic and trying to bounce that to a WAV still didn't work :/ I'm at a loss but I'll keep fiddling.

Thank you for the reply btw :)

Edit: Wait a second it did work... I hate iTunes. I had to delete all the other duplicate songs. I think it didn't update when I dragged it over.

Edit: All, If you got like 5 PM's from me just delete all but the last one.

Edited by shadow24

Darke, how many mixes do you have for this week so far? Does it look like we'll hit 100%?

Inspiration came late this week, and I grossly underestimated the amount of time needed to polish this into something even decent. Just woke up after crashing late...well, early this morning. It won't be feasible to wrap it up by the end of the round. :sad:

Inspiration came late this week, and I grossly underestimated the amount of time needed to polish this into something even decent. Just woke up after crashing late...well, early this morning. It won't be feasible to wrap it up by the end of the round. :sad:

You should still submit what you have. You never know what could happen. My first round mix was kinda like that -- bit off way more than I could chew and didn't finish, but I'm glad I subbed it anyways. These compos are an opportunity for learning and experimentation above all else, imho.

You should still submit what you have. You never know what could happen. My first round mix was kinda like that -- bit off way more than I could chew and didn't finish, but I'm glad I subbed it anyways. These compos are an opportunity for learning and experimentation above all else, imho.

Seconded. My entry this round wasn't finished by any means and it still got a few unexpected votes.

As Prophecy and Trism mentioned -

Whether it's 15 seconds or 1 minute or so... please do send in what you have, man (or, I'd be happy to give some last minute feedback before you submit it, if you'd like).

Would love to hear what you've got (or came up with at the last minute), my friend! :D

Edited by Mr. L

I have 10 remixes.

Capitals of Science - MindWanderer - Flush the Sky (Toad Man and The Moon).wav

Flying Dog Platform - Brandon Strader - Going Commando (Commando Man and The Moon).wav

Hard Men 2.0 - Jakesnke17 - Stone Cold Rock - Stone Man and The Moon.wav

Robot Master Royalty - ladyWildfire - Lunar Storm (Tornado Man and The Moon).wav

Robot Museum - Andy Tunstall - Ducksicles in Space (Freeze Man and The Moon).wav

Rush Riders - Cosmic Sounds feat. timaeus222 - 'Moon Walk' (Crystal Man and The Moon).wav

The Average Joes - shadow24 - Celestial Shimmer (Spark Man And DuckTales - The Moon).wav

The Beat Masters - Gario - Precious Moonrock (Jewel Man and The Moon).wav

The Gobots - DrumJ8 - Ganymede Cactus (Needle Man and The Moon).wav

The Robutt Masters - Tuberz McGee - The Moon is Dumb (Solar Man and The Moon).wav

Send me your remixes BEFORE 6PM EDT. You have about 18 minutes left.

I have 10 remixes.

Flying Dog Platform - Brandon Strader - Going Commando (Commando Man and The Moon).wav

Robot Master Royalty - ladyWildfire - Lunar Storm (Tornado Man and The Moon).wav

Robot Museum - Andy Tunstall - Ducksicles in Space (Freeze Man and The Moon).wav

Rush Riders - Cosmic Sounds feat. timaeus222 - 'Moon Walk' (Crystal Man and The Moon).wav

The Average Joes - shadow24 - Celestial Shimmer (Spark Man And DuckTales - The Moon).wav

The Robutt Masters - Tuberz McGee - The Moon is Dumb (Solar Man and The Moon).wav

Should be eleven now, just sent mine in.

I have 10 remixes.

WE'RE WORKING ON IT

The universe did not want us to submit this week.