Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2013

DarkeSword

Well, production's rough, timing is loose, and I still want to add more verses, but I still think this might be the most promising thing I've ever done. Got it in with one minute to spare! :sleepdepriv: Interestingly, I had the same problem as Tuberz - sore throat hasn't gone away since Friday. Saturday morning I was easily hitting C2 which is uncanny. Worked out great because it let me sing in the key I was already writing in. Might need to transpose and rerecord everything when I try to finish this. I actually won't be able to sing along to my own song.

Since I didn't have time to get the vox as crisp I'd like, here's some lyrics for y'all.

She was sitting on a swing in the morning rain, alone,

mud skirting her dress but she didn't seem to mind.

He knew she was the one the moment that the sun

haloed round her hair, and she softly

smiled when she glimpsed into his eyes.

But then he turned away

Didn't have the words to say

Lost his chance but swore that day

Life's too short for holding back

He'd never have regrets again

It was some years later when he saw her again.

She had a man around her waist and a ring on her hand,

but he knew this time he had to let her know.

She had a moment of surprise when she met this stranger's eyes.

For the briefest moment he might be recognized.

She fought a glimmer of doubt before she gently let him go.

Final block of remixes is a little tougher. You must use three themes. Check the first post for details. I will pretty things up later tonight.

Interesting twist! I pretty much assumed the theme this block was going to be Dr. Wily regained his castles, so we'd finally be remixing Wily Castle themes... but this twist of choosing an ally theme to mix in sounds like a lot of fun! Nice job! :) This should prove to be a very interesting block of mixes.

Final block of remixes is a little tougher. You must use three themes. Check the first post for details. I will pretty things up later tonight.
Interesting twist! I pretty much assumed the theme this block was going to be Dr. Wily regained his castles, so we'd finally be remixing Wily Castle themes... but this twist of choosing an ally theme to mix in sounds like a lot of fun! Nice job! :) This should prove to be a very interesting block of mixes.
wut?

_____

I THOUGHT WE WERE REMIXING ALLY THEMES THEN I CHECK THE FIRST POST AND IT'S NOT

IT IS NOT

i'm so disappointed

I'm gonna make a splash woman cameo anyway

IF WE'RE REMIXING THREE THEMES AND WE GET TO USE ALL OUR TEAM'S THEMES THEN I GET TO REMIX SPLASH WOMAN AGAIN

not have to

I GET TO

no no no. Shariq choose the allies for us, not our actual teammates allies:

In addition, you also have an ally this week. You must choose from one of the three allies' themes.

Allies will be available for the entire block. Once an ally is chosen, your team cannot use that ally again for the rest of the block.

You must use all three themes in your remix. Robot Master, Ally, and Wily Stage.

Two weeks in a row without anything from the Robot Museum? Is anything wrong? I was really enjoying their entries

KgZ recently started a new job I think, and Tunstall's been really busy as well from what I hear. It *is* too bad though, if they'd ever take more than a day on a track they'd be owning the competition heh

KgZ recently started a new job I think, and Tunstall's been really busy as well from what I hear. It *is* too bad though, if they'd ever take more than a day on a track they'd be owning the competition heh

Winning takes more than skill though. Time and effort are also needed. Here's to hoping that everyone can get a mix in this week.

Also, I have another question. Can we use multiple ally theme's? Some people like Jason like using all the themes for kicks and personal challenge. Can we not use multiples because of this reuse requirement?