Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2013

DarkeSword

I haven't been home yet. Had a red-eye flight Monday night from Seattle to Chicago to Newark and took the train down to Rutgers University (where I work) to do a half-day. At work until 5 and then getting a ride home and then probably just crashing.

Music for round 7 will go up after I get some actual sleep (very little sleep in the past 24 hours and running on caffeine right now) and voting will be extended to whatever day of the week is appropriate.

Please don't post off-topic stuff like memes in here.

I'm really excited for y'all guys to hear my track from the week. Think Phantasy Star Online meets Metroid Prime meets Tekken 2. Didn't turn out anything like what I had planned since I had to slam out the last half, but I think that's actually a good thing. It's soothing + a bit dark + jamtastic all in one :D

Iono it wasn't that great. ;))))))

okay well last week I was after Gario and before pH and now I'm after Amph and before pH. I mean, really?

at least my track is my favorite number

(I kid I kid) .. also I just noticed the 11/14 mixes. bummer :/

Haha, I'm pretty sure they're ordered by team. You were after the Beat Masters twice and before The Most Handsome Gaul-Durn Devils twice. I've noticed the pattern too