Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2013

DarkeSword

Flying Dog Platform is either going to make the best entry ever or no entry at all. I don't know, but I do know I probably won't be a part of it. Starting Wednesday until Sunday night I'm pretty much going to be gone. I was hoping we'd have something mapped out by Sunday and then I'd be able to finish it up, but it didn't work out that way. I hope my team does bring something to the table and my apologies that I probably won't be involved. I guess there's still a slim chance.

All I know is I want to make a Phish (or was it Hootie and the Blowfish?) style remix with Tuberz McGee, but that's.... unrelated to the final entry...

The Beat Masters have somethin' cooking this week. I've done the arranging but I'm getting some contributions from da team to really spruce it up. Its one of the longer arrangements I've done (A little over 4 minutes, which seems long to me :P)

Hopefully as many of you as possible can get a mix in this week. I know I haven't been around the thread or listening parties much (a lot going on IRL) but I love hearing all the stuff people come up with. Lets all go out with a bang.

This is my source usage so far (yes, I still use pattern blocks): sourceusage_zps637d3ae8.png

(green = tornado man, blue = dive man, red = galaxy man, yellow = end credits)

A lot of the red abd blue are basslines/backround rhythms, but it's still sad to see so little green and yellow. Our sources don't exactly like to play well together. It's coming together pretty nicely, though. And it's the better part of 6 minutes so far, but I may cut out some stuff.

Can't wait to show it off!