Dragon Army Revival thread

Given the history, I'm obligated to point out that the previous incarnation of Dragon Army involved users' passwords being compromised. So long as the new DA doesn't involve passwords of any kind, that particular risk is eliminated.

Obviously Sam is awesome and I support anything he does that results in more music, just had to chime in with that word of caution!

It was a group of musicians that Sam gathered up to . . do . . . something. I was in in the last time but I don't remember what I submitted.

unfortunately prot (i think?) had access to it, and stole everyone's passwords. since everyone including me is a lemming, he was able to log in as them and post inflammatory messages. i had to change the password for most of my accounts.

it was kind of frustrating. everyone on OCR who was registered over there was banned until djp could alert everyone and get them to change their password.

unfortunately prot (i think?) had access to it, and stole everyone's passwords. since everyone including me is a lemming, he was able to log in as them and post inflammatory messages. i had to change the password for most of my accounts.

it was kind of frustrating. everyone on OCR who was registered over there was banned until djp could alert everyone and get them to change their password.

Though I will say that thanks to that situation. I am now Cyril the Wolf.

DA success story? :lol: