Ideas for a game inspired rap album

I'm winding up two projects right now and I'm ready to star working on the next one. I believe the next thing I would like to do is a hip hop remix album kind of like what Mega Ran does. I have written several hip hop songs in the past but only one of them was game inspired. It's a metal gear song. I started listening to some Xenogears and then some Valkyrie Profile... I am excited but also overwhelmed because there are just so many awesome possibilities. Whatever I do, I want it to be aggressive with mostly slow brutal beats with heavy ass orchestra parts...I think. Hahaha. Also, the subject of the lyrics will be lifted right out of the game. No real life stuff.

Does anyone here have any ideas of games, or game music they would like to hear made into some gangsta rap?

Make a rap and/or rock opera for Xenogears. It would be brilliant. It could be all about Fei and the conflict with his personalities throughout the Xenogears timeline, maybe have Grahf as the big bad nurturing his destructive qualities or something. It would be epic. :-P

Edited by Flash Strife

Oh, man. That would be epic. I thought about doing Valkyrie Profile as a rap album where each song is about the death of one of the Einherjar. Some of those are just amazingly dramatic. I almost cried when Nanami sacrificed herself!

That would be cool too, lots of good stories to choose from there. If you wanna make gangsta rap, maybe do something with Star Ocean 2? That game did have pickpocketing and counterfeiting after all, totally G'ed up.

A tournament rap battle would be cool, sorta like a Smash Bros of rap, that way each "contestant" could have their own style and uniqueness and you would be able to get a wide variety of games represented. Kinda like the two tracks in the "Bad Ass" album with link and gannon.