in space

eilios

Here are some thoughts:

The main theme is basically just a 3-note riff but i think you managed to keep the song interesting by changing and adding stuff, good job on that!

I find the track sounds pretty dry and a bit empty in places.

That synth at 2:14 is a bit loud and exposed, and some notes seem to be off-key ( 2:31, 2:39).

In my opinion the part from 4:18 - 5:15 (with the new drums) sounds best, i like how it builds up.

At 5:15: I think you could keep going with the new drums (but add the Bassdrum on every quarternote?) instead of changing back to the old drums.

(Sorry if my english is a bit strange)

Here are some thoughts:

The main theme is basically just a 3-note riff but i think you managed to keep the song interesting by changing and adding stuff, good job on that!

I find the track sounds pretty dry and a bit empty in places.

That synth at 2:14 is a bit loud and exposed, and some notes seem to be off-key ( 2:31, 2:39).

In my opinion the part from 4:18 - 5:15 (with the new drums) sounds best, i like how it builds up.

At 5:15: I think you could keep going with the new drums (but add the Bassdrum on every quarternote?) instead of changing back to the old drums.

(Sorry if my english is a bit strange)

i used a bit of accidentals in the part at 2:14, but yeah, it is a bit loud. thanks for the critique! and i appreciate the compliments on the drums, i really like the drum work i did there too :)

at 5:15 i wanted it to calm down towards the ending so i switched the drums out. dont worry about your english, it is just fine.