Luigi's Mansion Remix

I like the overall sound of this, and I actually like the comedic effect of the quiet sections like 0:08 to 0:30 (that is intentional, right?).

My two main complaints right now are:

-The fast section in the middle is a little anemic. I think it has to do with notes the lead synths are playing.

-The whole mix just isn't sitting right. It sounds like you have a phaser or something on everything, but especially the drums.

Is there anything weird you did to the mix?

I like the overall sound of this, and I actually like the comedic effect of the quiet sections like 0:08 to 0:30 (that is intentional, right?).

My two main complaints right now are:

-The fast section in the middle is a little anemic. I think it has to do with notes the lead synths are playing.

-The whole mix just isn't sitting right. It sounds like you have a phaser or something on everything, but especially the drums.

Is there anything weird you did to the mix?

It was intended for a comedic effect, also to replicate how the mood can change so quickly in the game.

And one (one of many) drum pattern had a few accidental notes and a phaser stuck in the mix. Sooooooo, that could have been the preoblem because I definately noticed it, too.:banghead:

But thank you for critiquing my work! :)