PRC248 - Going to A Different Dimension (Chrono Cross)

Bundeslang

Gutted I didn't get to finish mine in time. Work and stuff.

It's up the WIP section if anyone's interested - such a very nice source.

If you want, I can upload it as a bonus mix for the PRC round (need a download link for that). If you plan on finishing it, you can do that first as well.

It's results time.

Total number of mixes - 3

Total number of votes - 5

Maximum Score - 18.

Evktalo and DrumJ8 both ended wih 13 points and both get the last place wooden spoon.

And the winner of PRC248 is Trism with 16 points.

Voting stats can be found in this picture. The last two voters helped Trism claim the victory.

Voting.png

Congratulations Trism you are the winner. You may select the source for PRC251. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

Send your source as fast as you can, but before next Friday, 19 July 2013.

You can find the votes with comments here:

http://compo.thasauce.net/votes/index/PRC248

Edited by Bundeslang

Good critiques, I agree with pretty much everyone! I had too little time for my ambitions, but there's things I could've done better in the time I had and the comments really help point those out. I do need to learn to work faster anyway!

Bundeslang, I really appreciate that graph! :nicework: Thanks for all the amazing effort you put into organizing the competition round after round.

--Eino

Good critiques, I agree with pretty much everyone! I had too little time for my ambitions, but there's things I could've done better in the time I had and the comments really help point those out. I do need to learn to work faster anyway!

Bundeslang, I really appreciate that graph! :nicework: Thanks for all the amazing effort you put into organizing the competition round after round.

--Eino

I plan to do a graph every round now. Especially for this round it was funny, because DrumJ8 scored the maximum in the first three votes, but still got the last place wooden spoon. Votes are in chronological order.