Let's collab!

Well, I'm still relatively new here...but what do you have in mind?

Right, I probably should have went into that in my first post.

I have quite a few ideas, and at this point I'm not favoring one more than the other. I'd like to remix something from an older JRPG. Obviously Final Fantasy and Chrono games are an option, but I recently played through The Granstream Saga and have been sloshing through Saga Frontier in my spare time and there are a few songs from those games that I would love to get my hands on as well.

Also, there are a number of themes from NES games that I'd like to rearrange. Kraid's theme from Metroid, Bubble Man's theme from Megaman 2, and pretty much anything from The Guardian Legend.

I know that's quite a bit, but in the time I've been away the ideas have just been piling up. I'm great with FL Studio and pretty decent with Ableton, so I'm down to collab with anyone who uses either of those programs.

No rush though, just checking to see if anyone is interested really.

...Bubble Man's theme from Megaman 2...

...I'm great with FL Studio...so I'm down to collab with anyone who uses either of those programs.

No rush though, just checking to see if anyone is interested really.

I picked what jumped out at me...I'm into FL Studio and I've been doing some rap for collabs on here.

I'd be interested in learning how to collabing on FL, I'm fairly decent with it.

Any of that stand out to you?