OC ReMix x RPGFan Music Interview

DarkeSword

I definitely agree with you guys about OCR needing more vocals. The Bastion A Capella mix was an awesome example of how cool songs with vocals can be. And more songs from obscure games definitely need to be remixed. When one of you guys said that Toxic Caves hasn't been remixed, a little bit of me died on the inside because that's probably one of the best first-level songs in existence!

I definitely agree with you guys about OCR needing more vocals. The Bastion A Capella mix was an awesome example of how cool songs with vocals can be. And more songs from obscure games definitely need to be remixed. When one of you guys said that Toxic Caves hasn't been remixed, a little bit of me died on the inside because that's probably one of the best first-level songs in existence!

That was me that said that. :) And I agree. Toxic Caves is just off the charts awesome. Maybe someday I'll be good enough to remix it ;)

Luckily for you, therex chose Toxic Caves for a competition recently, so if you check the Competitions subforum and go to the Blue Bomber Blue Blur Collision Competition you'll find lots of mixes using Toxic Caves!