Call of Duty: Ghosts

I still can't get over the swimming with flak & gear on in that video from the Xbone reveal.

Also I'd think that Bioshock Infinite would be hard to top.

I admit the post is kinda sarcastic, I'm sure the game will be a lot of fun and I will play it but GOTY? Nah lol.

A friend seems to think Ni No Kuni is GOTY. I thought BioShock Infinite too. Others are saying The Last of Us. And other games like Beyond: Two Souls aren't even out yet. It's a strong year for gaming.

I'll have CoD: Ghosts on PC and I look forward to making extensive use of this thread. Dunno how into CoD on PC others are in this community but this could be fun.

I'll have CoD: Ghosts on PC and I look forward to making extensive use of this thread. Dunno how into CoD on PC others are in this community but this could be fun.

Extremely. I've been immune to the CoD hate since 4. Well... MW3 sucked terribly, but other than that, I have a circle of friends I've played with from the beginning on PC.

We actually can't keep up with the speed of the releases. We still mostly play MW2.

But my friend was like OMG DOG. WE HAVE TO GET GHOSTS. ARMORED. DOG.

Extremely. I've been immune to the CoD hate since 4. Well... MW3 sucked terribly, but other than that, I have a circle of friends I've played with from the beginning on PC.

We actually can't keep up with the speed of the releases. We still mostly play MW2.

But my friend was like OMG DOG. WE HAVE TO GET GHOSTS. ARMORED. DOG.

YES. And you can actually take control of the dog, go stealthy and take people out. This is literally the most innovative feature ever in a first person shooter.

I just hope they extend the feature to bald eagles and bears in the future. I mean with the killstreak system in place, it's just begging for it. You can go for the eyes with the eagle and half their screen will go blind until respawn, stuff like that.

Uhh but seriously, I'll have to keep an eye on Titanfall. They're obviously looking to usurp the CoD throne. We'll see.

I just hope they extend the feature to bald eagles and bears in the future. I mean with the killstreak system in place, it's just begging for it. You can go for the eyes with the eagle and half their screen will go blind until respawn, stuff like that.

Uhh but seriously, I'll have to keep an eye on Titanfall. They're obviously looking to usurp the CoD throne. We'll see.

The jokes are funny, but riffing on your comment, how freaking amazing would it be if the CoD environments became as detailed as say, Skyrim? And while sneaking through the forest you can spook a deer and ruin your stealth, or come up on a bear and have to shoot it before it swipes you? That would be incredible... If they enable mods like that for this like some PC games have modding I'd pay friggin full price haha.

As for Titanfall, no question man. I'm glad it's coming out on PC instead of just Xbone. That was a really smart move. It's too bad Destiny isn't going to be on PC, that seems like a no-brainer.

• 3 months later...

"Its a 20 second clip man, yes I do agree some parts were lifted but the atmosphere was fresh and exciting. The decision was based on seeing how successful MW2 was and trying to gather back their audience from the god awful BO2. They needed to kickstart the series again and what better way to have fantastical ending that brought us back to the MW2. People call it lazy, I call it nostalgic euphoria. Loved it. Multiplayer is damn good as well."