Rewrite (Key Sounds Label) - 褐斑病 (Brown Spot Disease) Remix

ad.mixx

So after my labtop decided to crap out I haven't been able to touch FL Studio at all. Since I'm at my parents for the weekend, though, I'd figure I'd try something new on their computer until I could get back to all the other unfinished stuff that's on that crappy acer labtop.

So yah, I have until Monday night to finish this. Let's hope it gets done. Or it'll have to wait until thanksgiving break. it's all fl studio defaults with sytrus if you're wondering.

song:

remix: https://www.box.com/s/l59t3o8dyi2pzidtatak

posting now only so i can apply any crits i get between now and monday.

with love and care

-urdailywater

Edited by urdailywater

The acoustic bass at the beginning takes too long to get loud enough, so it sounds weirdly boomy until 0:04. 0:12 bell is really bright. Take that resonant frequency down by about 0.6~1.0dB.

I like how sometimes it's half major half minor in the melody line, but it sounds alright. 1:41 shakers are slightly too high in treble, but not by much. Maybe 0.4~0.8dB.

No big issues, and it's sounding pretty neat so far. Keep working on it in November. :)

Edited by timaeus222