Chanteur/Chanteuse Francais?

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a singer who can speak (and sing!) in French. The track is kind of an acoustic rock song and it's for the Legend of Mana Remix Project.

I know this is a little specific but if there's anyone who thinks they can do it, let me know! Voice type doesn't matter too much, so contact me regardless of gender, range, etc.

Thanks!

-Kuolema

Doing what wrong ? They can think whatever they want man, at the end of the day we're speaking it with care and we don't try to integrate an english word in every sentence with a clumsy eurofrenchean pronounciation. Anyway, Frenches don't sing with music, they talk.. I guess that's all they can do with that accent. It's like, you cannot include clarinet solos in every song/music style. The same does not apply to guitars, which are everywhere. We're like guitars !

:roll: Kinda like Brit vs US/Can english.. how does that compare ? Still.. do Brits try to include french words everynow and then ? No, not YET.

Edited by Metal Man

Thanks to everyone for the replies :-D. I'm going to try and finish up a demo of the track tomorrow and then I'll be in touch.

As for accents, it doesn't really matter to me as long as it sounds natural. I'm Canadian myself so I don't have any prejudice against the Quebec accent/mannerisms (or the French ones for that matter).

By the way, I'm going to need some backup vocals for the chorus in addition to the main line so I might actually be able to use all of your voices.