Steam's Summer Getaway Sale

Brandon Strader

I'm thinking of picking up Antichamber, too. How good is it? Has anybody tried it?

I just bought it and after playing it for about 90 minutes today I'm still up in the air about it. The game is essentially a giant maze. It's innovative and fascinating. However, there doesn't seem to be much method to the madness other than learning what the game is trying to tell you will solve each puzzle. It definitely keeps you on your toes. There are still several parts of the game where I'm not exactly sure what I did to progress. I'd recommend it if you have patience and want a break from the experience that most games offer. I definitely enjoy the soundscapes that play while going through the maze.

I just bought it and after playing it for about 90 minutes today I'm still up in the air about it. The game is essentially a giant maze. It's innovative and fascinating. However, there doesn't seem to be much method to the madness other than learning what the game is trying to tell you will solve each puzzle. It definitely keeps you on your toes. There are still several parts of the game where I'm not exactly sure what I did to progress. I'd recommend it if you have patience and want a break from the experience that most games offer. I definitely enjoy the soundscapes that play while going through the maze.

^this^. I mean, i really enjoyed it, and I think it's worth it, but it gets rather exasperating at times because you're not really sure where to go next or how to get there; it's important to take lots of breaks with this game.

Tomb Raider is on sale for 12 bux. Should I get it?

Also RPG Maker is on sale too. Should I get?

Tomb Raider YES. HELLS YES. If only to see your hilarious first achievement review. But it's also a well-made game.

Get Organ Trail. It's awesome.

Best two bucks for 2 hours of gameplay i've ever spent.

Strong recommendation, you can count me in.