Steam Trading Card Trade Central

Brushfire

Ok, so the other thread is more suited for just talking aboot deals, so we should split off that Trading Card talk for here.

I currently have/am working on a TF2 Level 3 Badge.

I need a Medic, Demo, Solly, and a Heavy. I have spares of Pyro and Snipes, as well as a tank card for L4D2. I am trying to build a Saints Row badge as well.

SO LETS NETWORK!! Whatcha got? Whatcha need?

What, badges have levels? Do you have to craft them multiple times or something? Anyway...

Have: Tomb Raider, Bioshock

Need: Chivalry, Dead Island, Kerbal, Reus, Skyrim, Torchlight II

Edit: Apparently you can buy all ten cards for under $2. Kinda feels like way too much trouble to get them the regular way now. :/

Edited by Dhsu

Hey Lyrai, any chance I can get a Bioshock, Dead Island, Kerbal, Skyrim and Torchlight off you? You can have my dupes if you'd like. Got Tomb Raider, Prison Architect, Football Manager and Chivalry. I just wanna see what getting a set does.

Sure, gimme yer steam.

I'm two cards away from level 2 and have 22 cards total, so I can probably make it to level 3 by trading alone.

I've got a lot of Bioshock Infinite, Kerbal Space Program, and Prison Architect; hit me up at [OCR] Kanthos if you want to trade. I' m at work right now, and I can probably take a couple minutes to trade, but I'm not going to stay signed into Steam, so PM me if you want to trade during the day.

Looking for 1 Chivalry, 1 Football Manager, 2 Reus, 1 Skyrim, 2 Torchlight.

Edited by Kanthos