Data reading noise?? please help!!

I having a lot of troubles because of this... i get a random high pitched, kind of a hiss noise. I have to be really lucky to not get it in the mix export... I asked a professor of my university and we talked a lot about this... we think it might be data reading noise. I use USB powered gear: Presonus Audiobox USB, M-Audio Axiom 25 and sometimes a korg nanopad2.

I really don't know how to fix this, it's really annoying and it mess up my work...

I uploaded the final part of a remix of the chrono trigger intro theme i'm working on (work in progress)... This little fragment is the most fucked up of all the mix.

I hope you can help me, i really don't know what to do anymore xD.

In this link you can listen...

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/g3ox9moyuhg3olx/Chrono_noise.wav

Please help! xD

Edited by Benjaipod

Can you describe your signal flow in detail?

Basically, I want to know where you're sequencing your MIDI, and how the MIDI travels to your devices or software, is rendered to Audio, and from there list in order all the devices and cables through which the audio signal passes to get to your final mix.

Can you describe your signal flow in detail?

Basically, I want to know where you're sequencing your MIDI, and how the MIDI travels to your devices or software, is rendered to Audio, and from there list in order all the devices and cables through which the audio signal passes to get to your final mix.

I really appreciate your help, but i've been all day working on this and i finnaly find a solution (like 10 minutes ago)... apparently it was a bug in EWQLSO Gold plugin... In case someone else have this problem, all you have to do is to use the EWQL Libraries in Kontakt.