PRC250 - Results Announced!! - PRC Classic Songs (Many possible sources)

Bundeslang

This means I can update my trsck and resub ?

That's right. I think you can delete the track and reupload it. If you have issues, you can always upload it somewhere else and post a download link in this thread.

This also holds for double submissions; upload them somewhere where I can download it for free and post the download link here, or create a second ThaSauce account and upload it under that name (like ssggod89's TrollingOrSerious account).

Welcome to the voting stage

The mixing stage is over. This round has 5 songs. To vote, do the following:

- Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries

- Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen.

- Fill in the rank of the entries from first to third.

- State a reasoning for it.

- Participants are encouraged to vote and leave feedback. However, they may not vote for themselve. They get a free first place bonus if they vote, so it is attractive to vote. Non participants are very encouraged to vote to decide the winner and leave comments.

Nobody has a double vote.

You have until THIS Friday, August 9th 10:59 am ThaSauce time to vote (which is exactly 2 days from now), check my signature in the first post or simply the ThaSauce page for the exact time you have.

The winner gets the right to choose the source tune for PRC252. PRC251 start directly after the voting stage with the two sources selected by Trism and Evktalo (winners of PRC248 and 249).

Check the ThaSauce Page to vote.

For those who are interested, I've uploaded a file containing old Vgmix, old Ocremix WIP productions and other Video Game Remixes. The file is almost 1GB (I also posted this in the Vgmix Topic in the general Community Forum).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6f262oxvc8282hs/Vgmix.rar

I also decided to start PRC251 already. Check the Ocremix Thread

Note that the ThaSauce thread of that round is not up yet, that one will be generated after the end of this round, PRC250. There's still one day left to vote.

Edited by Bundeslang

Esperado, could you vote again. The first and second place are given to the same song, which is not allowed. Probably you meant to enter a different song as #1 or #2 (and clicked wrong by accident). I deleted your vote to enable you to vote again.

oh, well, i dont remember the feedback i made so ill just vote without feedback this time haha.

oh, well, i dont remember the feedback i made so ill just vote without feedback this time haha.

I'm happy you made it before the deadline (otherwise I would still have used the old vote but modified). I planned to store your feedback, but unfortunately something failed and I lost it.

I'm already preparing the voting graph, because it's quite interesting. For anyone who hasn't voted yet, there are still 25 minutes left.

It's results time.

Total number of mixes - 5

Total number of votes - 7

Maximum Score - 21.

Voting stats can be found in this picture. Esperado started excellent, but didn't win. Note that Esperado's green line follows Evktalo's line at the last vote (ending at 11 points).

Voting250.png

DrumJ8 collected most of his points on the last phase of the voting stage, but still needed more as his 8 points to not win the last place wooden spoon.

Zerothemaster ended with 10 points on the fourth place.

Esperado and Evktalo tied for second place with 11 points.

And the winner of PRC250 is Darkbrandflake11 with 17 points.

Congratulations Darkbrandflake11 you are the winner. You may select a source for PRC252. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

Send your source as fast as you can, but before next Friday, 16 August 2013.

You can find the votes with comments here:

http://compo.thasauce.net/votes/index/PRC250