Full Recovery - Toxic Biohazard patch bank PLUS new song!

Flexstyle

Hey all, I've been a long-time user of Image-Line's Toxic Biohazard, and I just put the finishing touches on my first patch bank that I'm distributing for it. Check out the brand-new demo song, and then download the patch bank! Please note that the zip file includes the FLP of the demo project, so fellow FL Studio users can get even further in on the action. :-D

Cheers, SS!

Hoboka, there's a patch in this bank that was first created for that DKC3 collab. It's the Warehouse synth.

Cool. So how do I load the new patches in2 Toxic Bio? Oh and thx for the share :D

EDIT

nvm I saw the document. Looks like I need 2 grab FL 11. Oh boy, I hope 11 isn't a huge change over-all ><

Edited by HoboKa

The patches ought to work just fine in previous versions of FL Studio. It's just that FL 11 made installing patches REALLY EASY, so that's what I recommend.

Yeah, downloading it naow. Also, I didn't know that you sold music =p, can u send me a link to your stuff? Lol nvm again, found it thru your signature =p

Edited by HoboKa