Groupees Video Game Music ReMix bundle

F4T4L

http://groupees.com/gsgr

A few good remix albums that you can pick up for a minimum of $1, proceeds go to charity.

includes...

Darkout Soundtrack

RADicalROACH Soundtrack

Q.U.B.E. Soundtrack

Ben Briggs and ectogemia's K.K. and Friends Animal Crossing remix album

Joshua Morse's Ridge Racer Arrange 2013

The OneUps - Super Mario Kart Album

Horn OST

plus 2 bonuses that'll unlock after so much is raised, the Lume OST with 4 unreleased tracks is the first bonus.

I figured if anyone wanted to pick up these great albums for cheap and also help out charity in the process then I'd share this link. Also check the site for their Chiptune bundle as well with great stuff in it as well.

Just a quick question out of curiosity - these are licensed albums, by my understanding. Does the licensing agreement cover this form of distribution, for charity?

I mean, I would hope that it would it be cool, but I know licensing is often very restricting, so I'm interested in whether this type of model is explicitly allowed... often licensing can occur at a flat rate, rather than a percentage, which would mean distributing for $1 would actually be a big loss.

Any info is appreciated - cool concept & great music!

Edited by djpretzel

Just a quick question out of curiosity - these are licensed albums, by my understanding. Does the licensing agreement cover this form of distribution, for charity?

I mean, I would hope that it would it be cool, but I know licensing is often very restricting, so I'm interested in whether this type of model is explicitly allowed... often licensing can occur at a flat rate, rather than a percentage, which would mean distributing for $1 would actually be a big loss.

Any info is appreciated - cool concept & great music!

No clue, I often check the site to pick up their frequent gaming bundles, but this is a rare instance with music with familiar names that I saw included. You'd likely have to contact the admins of the site for such information, I'm just merely passing along this find to everyone on here if anyone would be interested and isn't familiar with the bundle-site Groupees.