Forum Avatars - RIP

Joyzilla

Nakoruru (Samurai Shodown):

ss_nakoruru_mug.gif

Iori (Card Fighters 2):

cardfighters2_iori.gif

Mai (SNK Gals' Fighters):

snk_gals_fighters_mai.gif

(Sidenote: In case you're still curious, Evilhead's Kyo and Cammy from way back when are from SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters' Clash and Card Fighters 2 respectively, both for Neo Geo Pocket Color.)

Ultimecia from FF8 (normally I stick to sprites, but I thought I'd give resizing / cleaning up a shot):

ff8_ultimecia_mug.gif

Plus another dark skin transparency issue (pg. 33) and clean up.

LT: All good on these new subs, and thanks for the info and fixes as well.

I've now got direct access to avatars and have uploaded everything that was accepted. The only downside is that everyone must now reselect avatars, but you now have almost 1,000 options. Future new avatars are now able to be added immediately.

Will give formal thanks tomorrow night, but I'm really appreciative of everyone that's pitched in to help. Thanks very much, and enjoy!

I've now got direct access to avatars and have uploaded everything that was accepted. The only downside is that everyone must now reselect avatars, but you now have almost 1,000 options. Future new avatars are now able to be added immediately.

Will give formal thanks tomorrow night, but I'm really appreciative of everyone that's pitched in to help. Thanks very much, and enjoy!

There you have it.