Forum Avatars - RIP

Joyzilla

for some reason I think arek started with a different avatar and changed it to the one he has now. that could just be my imagination.

elhazard3.gif

My avatar is pretty much an custom since I doubt anyone else really cares about wrestling anime lol, so I finally have an avatar all my own (I even made it, too).

Apparently Arek and I are still going to fight to the death over this one.

My money's on Arek.

Though I'm a huge fan of the Shy Guy (see?), I felt it was time for a change. I figured that I'm a big Kirby fan, plus a lover of the snow, so this one was a second natural.

Um, this is awesome and all Larry, but to paraphrase Jack Sparrow, why is all the Bebop gone? Granted I'm just gonna rock the Protoman, but what's up with getting rid of avatars?

I don't even remember any Cowboy Bebop avatars, but I kept 99% of everything we used to have (some were replaced with background transparency fixes, and I got rid of that one crappy Lando one). Maybe the quality on 'em was super low, but being at least vaguely familiar with the series, I feel like I'd distictly remember having some CB avatars. Anyone know what he's talking about? What's up?

Is there any particular reason that all the Meteos avatars are going by their Japanese names instead of the English ones (like "Byuboom" instead of "Bavoom")?

Besides ZOMGZ JAPAN R SUPARCOOLS and all.

Is there any particular reason that all the Meteos avatars are going by their Japanese names instead of the English ones (like "Byuboom" instead of "Bavoom")?

Besides ZOMGZ JAPAN R SUPARCOOLS and all.

Whoever submitted them way back when during the UnMod avatar project titled the files that way.

I might be smoking rock. I thought I remembered at least Spike, but maybe I'm thinking of something else. Either way, it would be great to see them added, but meh, like I said, I probably wouldn't use them anyway, so I shall now proceed to STFU.

Now that you mention Spike, I feel like I vaguely recall something too, but again it may have never been there, or the image(s) had been too grainy. Honestly dunno, but someone will, I'm sure.

A POX, A PLAGUE UPON THEE!!!

There can be only one.....:evil:

I admit, with currently 978 avatars, 2 people picking the same one is LOLer than ever. :lol: