Forum Avatars - RIP

Joyzilla

HOLD IT!!

As the Court Record clearly shows, the awesomeness of all these new avatars clearly contradicts any complaints from the witness!

Of all the foolishly foolish things fools have foolishly - Wait, wrong character.

Yeah, I'm definitely glad to have some Ace Attorney avatars available now.

Of all the foolishly foolish things fools have foolishly - Wait, wrong character.

Yeah, I'm definitely glad to have some Ace Attorney avatars available now.

Hoo! Oh, er, of course! I see now! Well, there seems to be no reason to prolong this trial any farther... I hereby pronounce this thread....

Oddly enough though it doesn't seem like nearly the amount of new ones I was expecting, what with all those posts in the avatar thread.

On the contrary, I was actually shocked at the sheer number, only because by accepting them basically 1 by 1, I never noticed that we added around 650 of 'em. Apparently two Cowboy Bebop avatars I don't even recall ever having disappeared into thin air. If anyone has them cached or something, and they looked good, I can add 'em back. If they ever there to begin with. :lol:

As for the thread topic, Bowser is "RAWRZ!" Just looks like a badass pic of a classic villain. Had a lot of fun switching my avatar lately, in expectation of finally rollin' these out. That Chrono Cross Starky avatar also looked pretty cool.