Forum Avatars - RIP

Joyzilla

Could I get some Uprising Teddy Bear? It's the teddy bear from the Muse Uprising single cover. It could be filed under non-game Other.

UprisingTeddy.gif

LT: The image link is broken, but I looked at the album cover and don't see it working as an avatar.

Edited by Liontamer
comment

Apologies if Breath of Fire 1 avatars have already been posted for future consideration, but the thread is reeeeally long so admittedly I haven't scoured it to see what has and hasn't been uploaded.

Breath of Fire SNES

Ryu.gif

Nina.gif

Bo.gif

Karn.gif

Second half of the BoF SNES avatars, since this only allows 4 pictures per post.

Gobi.gif

Ox.gif

Bleu.gif

Mogu.gif

LT: We had Breathe of Fire 2, not 1. These were too dark, so I brightened them. Good to go.

Edited by Liontamer

Guys, you're forgetting something very important...

This is a side project. LT has a lot of other things to do that are higher up on the importance scale... especially since there's already quite a few avatars to choose from. I know you all want more choices, but just chill. He'll get back here eventually.

As the old Saturn ad used to say, "patience is a virtua."

Well, if that's the case, can't he put another mod on the job?

I mean, it's not like he's the only one capable of adding images to a server

But he is the only one who knows what he's looking for in terms of quality. He's the one who has been doing the evaluating from the start after all, and someone else coming in and deciding what's good and bad may or may not yield avatars that meet (in his opinion) the standards that have been set. It's not just adding avatars, it's making sure they're of consistent quality.

The only other person who seems to be on the same (VG) frequency is Polo, who's gotten quite a few avatars accepted. And even then, I don't know if LT would be willing to hand over the keys as it were.

So for now, you'll just have to wait.

The only other person who seems to be on the same (VG) frequency is Polo, who's gotten quite a few avatars accepted. And even then, I don't know if LT would be willing to hand over the keys as it were.

200 and counting, but even I haven't got LT's view of Bueno vs. Ugly down. And I think my Wiki account for updating mascot bios is enough authority on my part. But I appreciate the recognition. :-)

Also, The Otaku, your Bleu sub is 33 pixels wide instead of 32. Might wanna shave off the dark blue column on the left.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
those aren't in gif buddy

Yeah, I realized after I'd posted it (after I thought "gif only? In 2010?"), but you replied before I finished saving them to convert them.

Anyway, here are the gif versions.

TF2:

Demoman

Normal

BLU Uber

RED Uber

Engineer

Normal

BLU Uber

RED Uber

Heavy

Normal

BLU Uber

RED Uber

Medic

Normal

BLU Uber

RED Uber

Pyro

Normal

BLU Uber

RED Uber

Scout

Normal

BLU Uber

RED Uber

Sniper

Normal

BLU Uber

RED Uber

Soldier

Normal

BLU Uber

RED Uber

Spy

Normal

BLU Uber

RED Uber

L4D:

Survivors:

Bill

Francis

Zoey

Louis

Infected:

Boomer

Smoker

Hunter

Tank

Witch

LT: These definitely need to be sharper. Right now, they're all pretty murky-looking, and some are impossible to reconcile.

Edited by Liontamer
comments