Mega Man vs Disney (new version, finally)

KingTiger

lessened the stereo spread just a little bit on that lead, like Timaeus suggested; also changed the 16th-note hats to a 1/4-note ride cymbal for the a couple intense sections (2:13 & 3:08 ).

new v4: https://app.box.com/s/cj51sr9dn9eq5tbgdhxm

Didn't do anything with the snare. In the section to which you referred, the snare is exactly the same as it is earlier in the song (it changes in places), so unless you were just using that time reference as an example of something you were hearing throughout the song, I don't know what you're talking about (although I definitely did some shaping with the snare). I do understand what you meant about the stuffiness at 1:29, but I'm not planning on doing anything to change that unless I make changes to the snare for other reasons.

At this point, unless anybody has any other suggestions/things they want to point out or want to expand on things they've already said, I'm really not planning on changing anything else; I'm pretty satisfied with it, myself.

EDIT: sorry, fixed the link.

Edited by KingTiger
fixed link