Thank you DjP and OCR

HoboKa

I know it's taboo to open old wounds and such, but...

Seeing x person's recent meltdown (regarding the technomanga crap) reminds me too much of stupid things I did way back when (like when I accused vgmix hacking OCR =l). Like him, I tried to validate my inadequacy as an aspiring composer. So I lashed out every which way at the slightest amount of criticism in most inappropriate ways. Even if it was over the internet, it's still pretty shitty a thing to do, especially when ppl were trying to help me get better at making VG remixes...er "reinterpretations" if you prefer.

I just wish I was more mature before joining OCR. And to everyone that I may have offended or hurt, intentionally or inadvertently; OA, Darkesword, Liontamer. DJPretzel, list goes on - I am deeply sorry for my previous actions...and thank you all for allowing me to still contribute to this wonderful community, despite all the bs you had to endure 2-3 years ago.

It might have been more fitting if I could go to one of those live events to say it personally, but I guess this will have to suffice. (That and I have social anxiety =p)

I know it's taboo to open old wounds and such, but...

Seeing x person's recent meltdown (regarding the technomanga crap) reminds me too much of stupid things I did way back when (like when I accused vgmix hacking OCR =l). Like him, I tried to validate my inadequacy as an aspiring composer. So I lashed out every which way at the slightest amount of criticism in most inappropriate ways. Even if it was over the internet, it's still pretty shitty a thing to do, especially when ppl were trying to help me get better at making VG remixes...er "reinterpretations" if you prefer.

I just wish I was more mature before joining OCR. And to everyone that I may have offended or hurt, intentionally or inadvertently; OA, Darkesword, Liontamer. DJPretzel, list goes on - I am deeply sorry for my previous actions...and thank you all for allowing me to still contribute to this wonderful community, despite all the bs you had to endure 2-3 years ago.

It might have been more fitting if I could go to one of those live events to say it personally, but I guess this will have to suffice. (That and I have social anxiety =p)

I find this impressive. I haven't seen all of your posts but I can imagine how ugly they must have been. But to admit fault, apologize publicly, and (most importantly) achieve the personal growth that I see here, impresses me hugely. I hope many people will see this and realize that it's ok to relax a little bit and just be part of the group without having to shred everyone out of anger or a false sense of pride, and that you will be accepted back into the fold.

Also, kudos to djp, Larry and the mods here for reacting firmly, yet calmly and often with a great deal of humor, to attacks of this nature, and for not holding grudges once the person has calmed down and apologized. This helps everyone grow personally, too, whether they are part of the problem or just a spectator.

*dives back into current technomanga project in progress*

Trivia:

The original title for that album was "Technomanga up your ass", but the record label wouldn't allow it, so the title was changed.

As retaliation, there's a hidden track after about 1 minute of silence at the end of the final track. Though it isn't listed in the liner notes, it was revealed that the official name for that hidden track is "Technomanga Up Your Ass"

I find this impressive. I haven't seen all of your posts but I can imagine how ugly they must have been. But to admit fault, apologize publicly, and (most importantly) achieve the personal growth that I see here, impresses me hugely. I hope many people will see this and realize that it's ok to relax a little bit and just be part of the group without having to shred everyone out of anger or a false sense of pride, and that you will be accepted back into the fold.

Also, kudos to djp, Larry and the mods here for reacting firmly, yet calmly and often with a great deal of humor, to attacks of this nature, and for not holding grudges once the person has calmed down and apologized. This helps everyone grow personally, too, whether they are part of the problem or just a spectator.

*dives back into current technomanga project in progress*

Yeah not many other forum devs would've put up with as much as these guys have lol. And yeah I think they do give us all a chance to grow. Was hoping for a DjP post but I guess I'm trying a little too hard to get some attention :tomatoface:

This technomanga project does look tempting however...

Internet Rule #113, dude.

"There's always someone worse."

True that mang, I guess that's a relief :3

They'll always have to deal with BS ;-)

Hmm I guess so. I hear that gaming communities abroad are pretty nasty with game devs and other gamers alike - kind of a different tangent, I know, but it's all related :D:D

Don't fuck around.

Prob gonna throw that in the bottom of my next submission :D

Edited by HoboKa
random editing