A Royal Appearance - Zelda's Lullaby Solo-Piano

Nostalvania

Oh. My. GOD Markus. This is GLORIOUS. It is so lovely, so interpretive. Those chords are amazing. The playing is divine. It goes from soft and expressive and into groovy, then back to soft. Time signature change, whoa cool! The piano tone is delightful. I honestly can find no fault with this. WOW. If this doesn't "direct post" then I don't know what the world has come to.

edit: I've listened to this five times. It brings tears to my eyes. Just lovely. Downloaded for my iPod.

Edited by Chimpazilla

Oh. My. GOD Markus. This is GLORIOUS. It is so lovely, so interpretive. Those chords are amazing. The playing is divine. It goes from soft and expressive and into groovy, then back to soft. Time signature change, whoa cool! The piano tone is delightful. I honestly can find no fault with this. WOW. If this doesn't "direct post" then I don't know what the world has come to.

edit: I've listened to this five times. It brings tears to my eyes. Just lovely. Downloaded for my iPod.

Wow! Thanks so much Kristina!

Edited by Nostalvania

Real talk, I'm not usually a fan of solo piano music, but this is really, really solid. I like a lot of reharmonization you've got going on. My only real critique is that I think you spent a *tad* too long on some of the fancy rolls and such. It tended to break up your phrasing a hair more than I'd like to hear myself.

I'm mostly just nitpicking at this point, though. It's a really great interpretation all around. Nice job :)